synergy 15 to charger comparison?

  • Stefano Rosso
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
      I have a synergy 15 i am thingking of swapping for a charger... is the
      12 going to give me a bottom end gap? is the 15 more powerful? top end
      is the same ?

      thanks!
    • Andre Krause
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
        as the charger is told to

        1. turn faster
        2. have even more depower
        3. much better lowend

        than an equal size synergy, why not get a 15sqm charger ? so you can enjoy the better features and not having any gap.