i want a synergy 15

  • Phil Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2008
      who sell sells them and how much? i want used if I can save a buck.
      how do they compare to the venom 16? i think i read that they fly and
      turn as fast as the venom 12. also who uses a directional board? i
      need a fast one but also a solid one like the underground. ocean
      rodeo also makes a snowboard construction directional. haven't read
      any reviews from ARC flyers.
    • jaroskiter
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2008
        --- In arcusers@yahoogroups.com, "Phil Jones" <kitesurfer2@...> wrote:

        > who sell sells them and how much? i want used if I can save a buck.
        > how do they compare to the venom 16? i think i read that they fly
        and
        > turn as fast as the venom 12. also who uses a directional board? i
        > need a fast one but also a solid one like the underground. ocean
        > rodeo also makes a snowboard construction directional. haven't read
        > any reviews from ARC flyers.

        If you re from Europe you can contact me for a used Syn 15 on my email:
        jaroskiter(at)email(dot)si

        Greetings,
        Jaros
      • monkeyair
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2008
          --- In arcusers@yahoogroups.com, "Phil Jones" <kitesurfer2@...> wrote:

          > who sell sells them and how much? i want used if I can save a buck.
          > how do they compare to the venom 16? i think i read that they fly
          and
          > turn as fast as the venom 12. also who uses a directional board? i
          > need a fast one but also a solid one like the underground. ocean
          > rodeo also makes a snowboard construction directional. haven't read
          > any reviews from ARC flyers.
          Hi Phil
          Contact me privately for info on all the above subjects. I have
          new 15m and 12m here.