Re: first try on the syn 15

  • surfwrecker
    Message 1 of 36 , Jun 1, 2008
      > I am Glad that someone is happy.

      Me too, though I am one step behind in the development. I just
      upgraded from GI/VIs to VIIs (10 and 13, thank you again)... And wow,
      these are great kites ^^

      Can't figure what could be better on the Syn's, but good to know that
      you guys by the majority are impressed about them!

      Cheers

      Kai
    • Myron
      Message 36 of 36 , Jun 2, 2008
        I'm 170lbs and ride an old school quad fin kite directional. My first
        ride explored the 15's top end. It was about 20 knots side-on (mostly
        on). I did not use any rear line extensions. I wanted to ride it
        powered first to see where I was at and to set the skins and lines a
        bit more before tinkering. I have yet to check if the lines are still
        even though (I did prestretch them during setup, they all stretched
        4"). I had the strap on the zero7 bar completely shortened in those
        winds.

        Stoked to surf with this kite! Awesome jumper! The ride was very comfy.
        Most fun ARC ever! Until I get the 10 this week (maybe tomorrow) :)

        Hoping the bottom end is as good as the top.