Re: ARCusers to foilzone fix

  • mx5alan
    Message 1 of 109 , Nov 1, 2007
      --- In arcusers@yahoogroups.com, "Gideon Low" <gideonlow@...> wrote:

      > --- In arcusers@yahoogroups.com, "kermitclein2000"
      > <kermitclein2000@> wrote:
      > >
      > > +1, that makes 4 I guess.
      > >
      > > But then it should be really fixed, like mx5alan says, remove all
      the
      > > spam from Yahoo etc. so that it becomes like a real forum.
      > >

      > I'd like to note that the moderators have been extremely diligent
      > about banning spammers and Yahoo! is doing a much better job of
      > filtering them out. At this point, spam is only a very occasional
      > thing . . . Quite different than the situation was 6 months ago.
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Gideon
      Gideon - its not the same 'spam' go check the foilzone ARCusers
      section and see what is posted at the bottom of EVERY imported post
      copied from ARCusers - it is THIS spam I am refering to...
      posts made from the foilzone website has nothing attached to the
      bottom of the post.

      http://www.foilzone.com/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=36

      Its only on posts sent from ARCusers to foilzone.
    • Wollo
      Message 109 of 109 , Nov 12, 2007
        Like a NASA wing i.e.