Re: Gunnar: North American Distribution Really Stopped???

  • Gunnar Biniasch
    Message 1 of 91 , Oct 1, 2007
      Like I said. I would be flying as many different kites in different situations. That would
      include competitions. I needed to get back into what other people are flying, and to not
      loose the feeling of how things work with pump kites.

      ..
      Gunnar

      --- In arcusers@yahoogroups.com, "Phil Jones" <kitesurfer2@...> wrote:

      > --- In arcusers@yahoogroups.com, "Gideon Low" <gideonlow@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Is this really true??? C'mon Gunnar, say it ain't so.
      >
      > I MAY BE JUMPING SHIP TOO! Gunnar is the only PL sponsored rider that
      > I know of. But yet in competition, he does not fly a Pl kite but
      > something you blow up. He could be "PUMP ME UP"--haha i bought S
      > arcs, Guerillas, phantoms and venoms... all were just a little better
      > than the last series. but now i can buy 2 best kites for cheaper than
      > one peter lynn--and they fly better too. so i may continue with my
      > venoms through the winter but by next summer i'll be toting a pump
      > too. i don't even know where to buy a PL kite any more. Monky air
      > website seems to have gone tits up...i digress. wat happened to
      > TINMAN, LOCO4VIENTO, MEL, STEVE MC? FROM OZ>>>

    • Canadian Wind Rider Inc. - Grant Fitz
      Message 91 of 91 , Oct 8, 2007
        I'm not at liberty to say where other than it is
        100% reliable. I can confirm that:
        * PL are aware of Naish making use of (part) of their patents
        * proper arrangements were made between the two parties involved
        At 03:03 PM 2007-10-06, you wrote:

        >where did you get this information?
        >
        >On 10/6/07, woodman_k <<mailto:woodman_k%40yahoo.ca>woodman_k@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Grant
        > > That is pretty cool. It would be good for the PL brand credability if
        > > the rest of the blowups knew that!
        > >
        > > stan --- In
        > <mailto:arcusers%40yahoogroups.com>arcusers@yahoogroups.com
        > <arcusers%40yahoogroups.com>,
        > > "Canadian Wind Rider Inc. -
        > >
        > > Grant Fitz" <fitzgr@...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > From what I understand Naish paid PL to license this.

        > <mailto:arcusers%40yahoogroups.com>arcusers@yahoogroups.com
        > <arcusers%40yahoogroups.com>,

        > <mailto:arcusers%40yahoogroups.com>arcusers@yahoogroups.com
        > <arcusers%40yahoogroups.com>,

        > <mailto:arcusers%40yahoogroups.com>arcusers@yahoogroups.com
        > <arcusers%40yahoogroups.com>,

        > > right to

        > <mailto:arcusers%40yahoogroups.com>arcusers@yahoogroups.com
        > <arcusers%40yahoogroups.com>,

        > <mailto:arcusers%40yahoogroups.com>arcusers@yahoogroups.com
        > <arcusers%40yahoogroups.com>,

        > > know more

        > > companies do

        > > > Happy Trails & Sails,
        > > > Grant Fitz
        > > > International Imports
        > > > <mailto:fitzgr@...>fitzgr@...
        > > > <<http://tobeactive.com/>http://tobeactive.com/>ToBeActive.com - a
        > > > Division of
        > <<http://canadianwindrider.com/>http://canadianwindrider.com/>Canadian
        > Wind Rider Inc.
        > > > 26 Elfindale Crescent
        > > > North York, Ontario, Canada
        > > > M2J 1B5
        > > > +1.416.497.9463
        > > >
        > > > This e-mail may be privileged and/or
        > > > confidential, and the sender does not waive any
        > > > related rights and obligations. Any distribution,
        > > > use or copying of this e-mail or the information
        > > > it contains by other than an intended recipient
        > > > is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in
        > > > error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.
        > > >
        > > > Ce courrier électronique est confidentiel et
        > > > protégé. L'expéditeur ne renonce pas aux droits
        > > > et obligations qui s'y rapportent. Toute
        > > > diffusion, utilisation ou copie de ce message ou
        > > > des renseignements qu'il contient par une
        > > > personne autre que le (les) destinataire(s)
        > > > désigné(s) est interdite. Si vous recevez ce
        > > > courrier électronique par erreur, veuillez m'en
        > > > aviser immédiatement, par retour de courrier
        > > > électronique ou par un autre moyen.

        Happy Trails & Sails,
        Grant Fitz
        International Imports