New Here

  • cluck1
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
      I've been reading the group now and then, and have decided to join the
      twin-skin gang.

      Picked up an 18m Phantom and a 10m Scorpian. Mainly for use with a
      mountainboard and buggy, but as I get comfortable with them I can see
      going out into the water a bit.

      Tomorrow will be my first flight of them... but after my share of
      leaky LEI struts when I was ready to get into the water, and watching
      Action Jackson's use of these kites.. I decided to start making the
      switch from blow up kites, to what appears to be one of the most
      versatile types of kites on the market: Arcs.
    • mikmikker
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
        Welcome. you will love it

        --- In arcusers@yahoogroups.com, "cluck1" <cluck1@...> wrote:

        > I've been reading the group now and then, and have decided to join
        the
        > twin-skin gang.
        >
        > Picked up an 18m Phantom and a 10m Scorpian. Mainly for use with
        > mountainboard and buggy, but as I get comfortable with them I can
        see
        > going out into the water a bit.
        >
        > Tomorrow will be my first flight of them... but after my share
        of
        > leaky LEI struts when I was ready to get into the water, and
        watching
        > Action Jackson's use of these kites.. I decided to start making
        the
        > switch from blow up kites, to what appears to be one of the most
        > versatile types of kites on the market: Arcs.

      • mrfloat05
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
          Good luck have fun .Who is actionm jackson?

          Regards