Re: New longer depower line Zero 7 bar how to

  • lazrunner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1 2:22 AM
      --- In arcusers@yahoogroups.com, "lazrunner" <lazrunner@...> wrote:

      > I have looked and looked, how should I make a new longer depower line
      > for my zero 7 bar and zero 7 safety?

      BAH Useless lot you are! Made it ok out of 2meters or 5 mm spectra,
      Spliced it back into it'self with the pin on the end, cut a bit of my
      nylon strap on my harness off for the the sleave at the bottom. Hand
      sew the sleave and a top hat stopper on and some locking stickes at
      the top and whipped the end. What a waste of time..... now I need a
      lease extension. I think I have about 60/70 cm throw now.

      Question to the Peter lynn smarty pants????? WHY WHY WHY make the top
      hat so it needs a stopper? Or a sleeve?

      WHy
      WHy
      why not

      Have a hole for the depower rope and a hole for the pin????

      Then make the pin head slightly larger than the rope and the tophat
      dun need no stopper.

      And because the top hat has two holes your pin won't wear the line

      Also put some rubber or foam on the top of the top hat as the top hat

      Peterlynn you make great kites..... your bars lake the same
      refinement........