Line Crawler - Re: snapped lines..

  • mx5alan
    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 1, 2007
      --- In arcusers@yahoogroups.com, "kiteboard2000" <kiteboarder@...>

      > As for tangling, I find that for daily untwisting, or removal of
      > LIGHT "braids" the Q is a little bit "stickier", but for MAJOR
      tangles
      > (admittedly very rare for me now) the Q's are MUCH less likely to
      > tangle in the first place, & if they ever do get badly tangled,
      they're
      > about 4 times as easy to untangle.

      RE: line tangles - check out www.kitelobster.com and all the posts on
      kiteforum...
      http://www.kiteforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2334745

      I have one which I am helping test, and from last few experiments I
      have done with it it works great. Last session I didn't even need to
      walk the lines a second time to untangle them. Previous session I
      untangled the lines as I wound them onto the bar using the Line
      Crawler. This session just unwound them and attached to kite and was
      ready to go... :-)
    • kiteboard2000
      Message 36 of 36 , Feb 15, 2007
        I wrote:
        > ...the bar only moves about a line length...when I land...

        WHOOPS! I meant the bar only moves about a KITE length!!

        Mel