Re: [arcusers] Re: Wave video using a Venom 10m.

  • M Silva
    Message 1 of 17 , May 1, 2006
      Dude, try the one called ³giancarlos video². It is a .mov file which
      quicktime player will play no problem. Same video, different music.

      --
      "This is Preservation Month. I appreciate preservation. It's what you do
      when you run for president. You gotta preserve." -George W. Bush ‹Speaking

    • pierrremagique
      Message 2 of 17 , May 4, 2006
        <http://www.apple.com/fr/quicktime/download/win.html> Hi it work with
        quick time.