RE: [arcusers] Vector? some more..

  • Fred Greissing
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2005
      There is already a brideled kite called Vector, it's made by Boom Kites in
      Austria.

      http://www.boom-kites.com/start.html?sid=1286db3de66a371cd06f292157ad0112

      Then choose products and to the left choose Vector.

      Boom Peter Lynn joint venture or just a name overlap?

      Fred stop spreading rumors..

      Fred

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2005
        It would be a fitting tribute to the original Vector for Peter Lynn
        to adopt the name. In 2001 the Vector was first kite to have a fully
        functioning trimming system and autostable profile. It has the range
        that the bow kites have only just surpassed. I still use a 7.5m
        Vector as my strong wind kite. It's good for 18-40 knots. I used it
        for 3 hours yesterday. :o) I look forward with great interest to the
        Peter Lynn Vector.

        Greg

        --- In arcusers@yahoogroups.com, "Fred Greissing" <fred@f...> wrote:
        > There is already a brideled kite called Vector, it's made by Boom
        Kites in
        > Austria.
        >
        > http://www.boom-kites.com/start.html?
        sid=1286db3de66a371cd06f292157ad0112

        > Then choose products and to the left choose Vector.
        >
        > Boom Peter Lynn joint venture or just a name overlap?
      • mrfloat05
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 2, 2005
          its available soon .you can see the preview at
          www.peterlynnkites.com and it is called the vortex.For some reason I
          keep calling it the vector and this was prolly the confusion when I
          was talking to Traig

          Sorry to spoil the party guys.

          Regards

          lach

          --- In arcusers@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Walsh" <Greg.Walsh@b...>
          wrote:
          > It would be a fitting tribute to the original Vector for Peter
          Lynn
          > to adopt the name. In 2001 the Vector was first kite to have a
          fully
          > functioning trimming system and autostable profile. It has the
          range
          > that the bow kites have only just surpassed. I still use a 7.5m
          > Vector as my strong wind kite. It's good for 18-40 knots. I used
          it
          > for 3 hours yesterday. :o) I look forward with great interest to
          the
          > Peter Lynn Vector.
          >
          > Greg
          >
          > --- In arcusers@yahoogroups.com, "Fred Greissing" <fred@f...>
          wrote:
          > > There is already a brideled kite called Vector, it's made by
          Boom
          > Kites in
          > > Austria.
          > >
          > > http://www.boom-kites.com/start.html?
          > sid=1286db3de66a371cd06f292157ad0112
          > >
          > > Then choose products and to the left choose Vector.
          > >
          > > Boom Peter Lynn joint venture or just a name overlap?
        • Greg Walsh
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 2, 2005
            Party pooper.

            --- In arcusers@yahoogroups.com, "mrfloat05" <mrfloat05@y...> wrote:
            > its available soon .you can see the preview at
            > www.peterlynnkites.com and it is called the vortex.For some reason I
            > keep calling it the vector and this was prolly the confusion when I
            > was talking to Traig
            >
            > Sorry to spoil the party guys.
            >

            > Regards
            >
            > lach

          • bmorfill
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 4, 2005
              --- In arcusers@yahoogroups.com, "nhugroups" <train@g...> wrote:
              > What's the best Zero4 bar size for a V19? I was wondering if a 50cm
              bar would do for both a
              > V19 and V13?

              I actually spoke to Pete Lynn (Peter Lynns son) yesterday. He says he
              uses a 50cm bar across the whole range! I think I would take his word
              for it.
            • Dave
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 4, 2005
                I'd second that one - and Su would likely third it too - we use a 50cm
                bar on all the Venoms, in fact we use 50cm bars on all our kites, I even
                remember using a 50cm bar on my old 20m '02 CO2...

                Cheers,

                DK