Just to cheer you lot up

  • pvandebulk
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      I finally got my hands on a V13, having ridden arcs from the very
      begginning when I havd my little 630 and 840, I have quite a bit of
      experience on them. However, being a weekend kiter and the odd
      weekday when I can bunk off work, (some are unlucky and live over and
      hours drive to the coast!!!) my progress has improved steadily, but I
      am not up to the standards of some.

      Anyway, launched the V, didn't bother with touching the adjuster just
      yet, Went on the water, sined it down, got going after the 2nd
      attempt, New kite different, Off I go. The wind is a bit crap, up
      and down, but this kite is awesome. It turns well, powers up,
      depowers, feels unlike the old G1 13 in every way, But still somehow
      still uniquely and Arc which is so important for me, as I just love
      the way they handle.

      Just cruised, tried the odd jump, but as I say, the wind was not good
      and eventually dropped after about an hour, was sining like mad, and
      I have to say it is impressively good!!

      Went out on an old titan, after that, what a difference, tips
      collapsing, didn't feel safe, so it didn't inspire to try new things.

      NOW I HAVE TO get a V16 and V19, my pocket is going to have a
      massive hole in it!!!!!