Re: dvd region codes

  • pauric.rm
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 1, 2005
      my bad, I happen to have a different dvd player AVsomethingorother
      (cheeeeep chinese) and I found a hack for it. But you're right, its
      not as prevalent as I assumed.

      So, for those wanted to watch the PL dvd, find yourself a PC which
      will work on both NTSC & PAL and should is definitely hackable if the
      region code is stuck (MACs allow you to change it indefintely, I'm
      pretty sure)

      But, as always, you'll find better advice here.

    • Allen Binder
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 1, 2005
        If Peter Lynn Kiteboarding wouldn't mind, I could
        change the region code on the DVD to 'all regions' so
        that it wouldn't matter where you lived or played it.

        Allen

        Discover Yahoo!
        http://discover.yahoo.com/