Re: are arcs foil kites?

  • mx5alan
    Message 1 of 37 , May 1, 2005
      --- In arcusers@yahoogroups.com, "mrfloat05" <mrfloat05@y...> wrote:
      > huh??

      Just a reply to your 'Old school' inflatos are really strugglin to come
      up with anaything new comment...

      From your reply I guess you havent see the Takoon Nova protype video
      then ?

      photo of kite :
      http://www.kitesurferen.dk//images/Nova2005_3.jpg
    • PJ Smith
      Message 37 of 37 , May 5, 2005
        No, it's just like any human endeavor that uses it's own slang and
        jargon, perfectly legit reuse of words. Now if you were deliberately
        misusing words to get elected that would be a different story, you
        would be a republican! ;-)

        -pj