Re: Advice from Martha Stewart!

  • monkeyair
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      > possible. If the production kites are truly red yellow I suggest
      > you opt for the softer tone of the red/grey combination. The
      muted
      > grey will make it much easier to accessorize properly."
      >
      > Thank you, thank you, thank you Martha! So observant! Good luck
      in
      > there and I was so relieved to hear that you have yet to become
      > anybody's bitch!
      >
      > P.S. Halloween just doesn't look the same this season.
      >

      > Hope this helps you guys as much as it has helped me!
      >
      > B.
      HA,HA,HE,He,,,CHuckle, snort...This is great stuff...PHEW!! knew
      that on a late return from a weekend snowkite session, some good old
      sarcastic humor and accesorising tips from an inmate could be found
      on the trusty arc site...

      OH yeah..The Venom is the ultimate snow kite...WOW!!! The stifness
      makes it that much tougher to make it drop out of the air. Realaunch
      from any position on the snow with ease. The Blade and Slingshot
      foils up there did not have a chance in the complete wind dropouts.
      Closed cell foil is the ticket for the gusty stuff.

      Colors on the new Venoms are pretty cool. Wonder if anyone on this
      group will get matching body ink? Glad Martha did not recommend the
      replacement of standard baggy kite pants with something spandex and
      appropriate for cavity searches. At least she didn't recomend having
      your ass chromed, like the gas tank on a hard tail Harley to go with
      the flame motiff. Don't think Martha would want to see her
      reflection there anyway when groveling for another portion of cell
      block moose pattie. Say hi to her at the Four Season's spa
      correctional wine tasting center from those of us who persue the
      finer wind bags in life.
      Traig
      MonkeyAir.com