Re: Guerilla 2 in New Zealand where to get it??

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2004
      I hope they get some wind. There's a big gap between the highs at
      present. They are promising 20 to 30 knots here in Brisbane early
      next week.

      Jim

      ********IMPORTANT*************IMPORTANT***************IMPORTANT*******
      ******

      > If you live and kite in California, please support ARCUSERS by
      visiting the
      > website of our founder and sponsor: http://www.afosterinsurance.com
      >
      > For over 2 years, he has promoted the acceptance and growth of
      ARCUSERS to a
      > member base over 600 strong (and growing!).
      >
      > Thank you all!
      > Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Decay
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2004
        Funny thing is we are looking good for strong NE go N for most of this week
        in Ch-ch.

        There is a group of 9 Ch-ch riders up there for the comp this week and a few
        more staying on for next week too.

        Dropped my wife off to the airport at 4.30am this morning - with a thick
        layer of ice all over the carpark!

        Yeah you heard it right - she is getting the 2 week tropical kiteboarding
        holiday and I'm staying back here to get some work done!!!????

        Must need my head read eh?

        Well at least she is going there as a Decay Kiteboards team rider - be
        interesting to see hows she does, largest comp she's ever been in...

        Dave Kay
        www.decaykiteboards.com