Re: Setting up lines for PL F 1200

  • Rene
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1 12:46 AM
      > Al the lines are the same lenght - 27 meter
      > The bar is al lines are 1.5 meter and the power adjuster is full
      > open.
      >
      > My problem -
      > The F12 wouldn't auto zenith directly ??

      > The kite stalls ?? and when I pull the power adjuster then he goes
      > up.
      Seems that you have maybe more than a Line-setup-problem.
      1.
      Before starting, the F-ARC should be pre-filled to nearly 90%. Before
      100% (last %s will be filled in the air) you don´t have a good
      working Kite.
      2.
      Loose the internal briddle. You should find a white-line near the
      wingtips, which comes from inside the kite and is tightened to one of
      the webbing, sealed on the flares. Mark them with a Pencil and open
      the knots. Tie it again, so that the line is totally slack, on the
      side which is going inside the Kite. More information abouat this is
      available on this site:
      http://www.peterlynnkites.com/web/1help/pages/farc.htm

      If you checked this,

      try it, like Mel´s description. Set up the kite with shorter
      powerlines, so that the F will fly with slacky backlines, then length
      it, until you got a good controllable kite.

      > What is the best bar construction ?
      Doesn´t matter. Each 4-Line Bar will work OK, even Mels "Free-BAR"

      > I also want to know : What is the lenght of the powerline from the
      > kite, is that simmular to the back line ??
      My is a bit ( 3 Icecubes) longer

      Enjoy flying
      NasaRene
      PL F12 flyer..