Re: g2 15

  • fourperf
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2004
      --- In arcusers@yahoogroups.com, "monkeyair" <traigtrumbo@e...> wrote:
      > --- In arcusers@yahoogroups.com, "Big Kahuna Ocean Sports"
      > <captpaul1@y...> wrote:
      > > > c`mon boys, did the kite get such a bad review that no-one wants
      > > > it....(that seems like a great deal to me)
      > >
      > > Hey Mark, maybe nobody want's to see you go to tubies ;)
      > >
      > > Seriously though, it does sound like a good deal, have you tried
      > > iWindsurf.com or kiteforum.com ?
      > >
      > > Paul
      > Hi Paul.
      > Mark still has a nine, 11 and 13 G2 so he is set. A full
      > quiver of both types of kites makes for a well rounded rider...Mark
      > has every toy imaginable...Don't know how he got those six armed,
      > alien babes from the planet Phleeb in through customs, but man can
      > they rig his gear quickly while...Oh, never mind...
      > Traig

      Thats right, I still have my 9, 11 and 13. When it really comes on and spanks and is gusty
      I will ride the smaller size g`s, especially the 9 (that thing is great). Personally, for the way
      I like to ride (in the surf) I find I like a kite that turns a bit quicker than the big ones. As
      far as the alien babes from the planet phleeb, you can only imagine what they do with
      those 4 extra hands. I have goosebumps just thinking about it.

      Mark
    • Vic Enright
      Message 2 of 9 , May 5, 2004
        >--- In arcusers@yahoogroups.com, "Big Kahuna Ocean Sports"
        ><captpaul1@y...> wrote:
        >>>c`mon boys, did the kite get such a bad review that no-one wants
        >>>it....(that seems like a great deal to me)
        >>
        >>Hey Mark, maybe nobody want's to see you go to tubies ;)
        >>
        >>Seriously though, it does sound like a good deal, have you tried
        >>iWindsurf.com or kiteforum.com ?
        >>
        >>Paul
        >
        >I have, I am just impatient to flog it. Thanks Paul
        >
        >Mark
        >

        >Be sure to tell all your ARC buddies about our group so we will
        >continue to grow! Thank you for all the great ARC information!
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links
        >
        >To visit your group on the web, go to:

        Hi All,
        I want to thank Mark for the great deal on his 15G2. I flew it on
        Monday at Leo and loved it. I have been flying a 15G1 that I like a
        lot but the 15G2 turns much faster and seams to not stall as easy as
        the G1 I never had to chock my Chicken. I am looking forward to
        trying the new B17 for really light winds. On Monday the wind was
        light about 12 MPH I was riding a Caution 132 board and weigh 165lb
        and had no problem staying up wind.
        Thank you Peter, Thank you Lynn and I can't forget Saint Trumbo.

        Stay stoked,
        Vic
      • fourperf
        Message 3 of 9 , May 5, 2004
          --- In arcusers@yahoogroups.com, Vic Enright <vic@p...> wrote:
          > >--- In arcusers@yahoogroups.com, "Big Kahuna Ocean Sports"
          > >>
          > >>Hey Mark, maybe nobody want's to see you go to tubies ;)
          > >>
          > >>Seriously though, it does sound like a good deal, have you tried
          > >>iWindsurf.com or kiteforum.com ?
          > >>
          > >>Paul
          > >
          > >I have, I am just impatient to flog it. Thanks Paul
          > >
          > >Mark
          > >

          > >Be sure to tell all your ARC buddies about our group so we will
          > >continue to grow! Thank you for all the great ARC information!
          > >

          > >Yahoo! Groups Links

          > >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
          > >

          > Hi All,
          > I want to thank Mark for the great deal on his 15G2. I flew it on
          > Monday at Leo and loved it. I have been flying a 15G1 that I like a
          > lot but the 15G2 turns much faster and seams to not stall as easy as
          > the G1 I never had to chock my Chicken. I am looking forward to
          > trying the new B17 for really light winds. On Monday the wind was
          > light about 12 MPH I was riding a Caution 132 board and weigh 165lb
          > and had no problem staying up wind.
          > Thank you Peter, Thank you Lynn and I can't forget Saint Trumbo.
          >
          > Stay stoked,
          > Vic

          No worries Vic, I am glad you are happy with it.

          Mark
        • Stefano Rosso
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 9, 2005
            I have a g2 15 for sale - excellent condition...

            its here in brazil but i can ship to many places

            if you are in Argentina Peru Mexico Italy or many european countries i
            can make the delivery and payment quite easy.

            700 USD negotiable (plus we split the shipping)

            Stefano