      OK! Great news,
      Been missing this group,

      Eric B

      On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 1:26 AM, Aaron <arc_champ@...> wrote:
      New spam tools activated. New memberships require moderator approval (more spam proofing). Archives are searchable again. Arcusers is listed again in Yahoo directory.

      Tell your friends!

      Be sure to tell all your ARC buddies about our group so we will continue to grow! Thank you for all the great ARC information!

      Since February 2002.
      Over 1200 members.
      20,000 messages and counting.
      The most useful arc information on the web.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:

      Be nice to your kids. They'll choose your nursing home....