      OK! Great news,
      Been missing this group,

      Eric B

      On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 1:26 AM, Aaron <arc_champ@...> wrote:
      New spam tools activated. New memberships require moderator approval (more spam proofing). Archives are searchable again. Arcusers is listed again in Yahoo directory.

      Tell your friends!

      ------------------------------------

      Be sure to tell all your ARC buddies about our group so we will continue to grow! Thank you for all the great ARC information!

      ********READ*************READ***************READ*************

      ARCUSERS FORUM:

      Since February 2002.
      Over 1200 members.
      20,000 messages and counting.
      The most useful arc information on the web.

      ********READ*************READ***************READ*************

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          arcusers-digest@yahoogroups.com
          arcusers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Be nice to your kids. They'll choose your nursing home....