      From: Eric Brackenbury <eric.brackenbury@...>
      To: arcusers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 1:36 PM
      Subject: Re: [arcusers] Venom 16m for sale

      Daryl you need to do the mods to make it work well.
      Start with the TET and then the shoulder strap shortening.

      Mine was not a lot till I figured it out.
      Now I have the Synergy range but my 16 V2 is still going for the guy I sold it too a couple of years ago.

      Eric B

      On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 12:04 PM, Daryl Rue <darylrue@...> wrote:

      I have a only tested venom 16m.  I tought I would use it in lighter winds but find if winds are that light for me the kite is difficult to keep airborne.  I am 145lbs.  I bought it brand new year before last, yes it was a rare find.  Not sure what it is worth these days.  Call or txt daryl 402 957 cell

      - Daryl Rue

      Mark Hoeppner <mark_hoeppner@...> wrote:

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android