36238Re: [arcusers] Re: Handles for v2-8m

  • Andre Krause
    Nov 2 12:51 AM
      agree to that ! though you can fly your smallest arc on handles, it is not much fun: using handles, you cant really put enough pressure on the brakes for fast enough turning or powering up.
      but if you hook in your handles into a harness, than its much better. but if you do that, you could as well just use a normal bar and hook that in.

      the only thing that is a bit easier with handles is launching an arc.

      On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 1:32 AM, zerogee_ca <windsurfmanitoba@...> wrote:

      Then, ditch the handles on arc's idea. Trying handles on arc's will only set back your progress.

      --- In arcusers@yahoogroups.com, Daryl Rue <darylrue@...> wrote:
      > My goal is to try to be ready for riviera mya in february.
      > Sent from my HTC Touch Pro2 on the Now Network from Sprint®.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic