      From: Daryl Rue <darylrue@...>
      To: Arcusers <arcusers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, November 1, 2010 4:26:26 PM
      Subject: RE: [arcusers] Handles for v2-8m

      My daughter was in a nuerologic spin for much of the summer. After a few surgeries and some long hospital stays and recovery time she is now back to better than prior so i am expecting more time now... I think my plan may be to get the ice and snow down pat and start with the smaller kite in a bit higher winds so i can keep it in the air. I was having problems keeping the bigger kite from tipping forward. On the landboard it is pretty hard for me to really get and keep moving / steer / etc... I have been off for a while so i need to ease back into things so safety is at top of list.

      I also know how much time i spend on land messing with strings, relaunching kite, etc... So i am going to ease into the water. I am still challenged and enjoy the land too.

      Sent from my HTC Touch Pro2 on the Now Network from SprintĀ®.