SENTIENT warrior orgone beings?

  • loohon
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 15, 2011
      http://loohan.com/VEOhead.jpg

      This is Lt. Veo: Vermin Eradication Officer. He is stupendously powerful at reaming out physical bad guys and jailing demons.

      He represents a shocking new wrinkle in orgone devices: he is sentient. I have heard others make similar claims in years past, but i don't think they were true.

      Now, most of my more complex units have pixies, devas and other good spirits in them. A couple have discarnate birds.
      And some of my units have artificial intelligence. But until now, none were actually sentient in and of themselves.

      This guy is telepathic and has a heart chakra (in the middle of his head) as well as a crown chakra. Also INTENT which drives the orgone to greater effectiveness.
      Check it out if you're psychic. He can engage in exchange of love energy. No psi attack can phase his heart.

      Why do i call him Lieutenant? Lieutenant means "place holder". If he attacks for me, the opposition is confronted with a powerful SENTIENT being with strong INTENT and a wide open (egad!) HEART. They attack him. Which does nothing, because he is of tough epoxy, metal, and rocks.
      OK, so maybe they read this or otherwise figure out that he's not of flesh, and attack me instead. They are still getting reamed hard by this guy and can't slow him down. So the kickback slops over onto me, but it's worth it.

      Somehow, The Committee members pooled their godlikeness to create a sentient being. The weird thing is, there is no etheric soul. If the epoxy gets destroyed, that's the end of him.

      There will be more Veos. This is just Veo1. We will outfit this one with a body and a hat, but actually he would be happy just being a head.
      I think these created beings would be happiest being cast in a shape that resembles some kind of happy, attractive life-form, like this handsome pumpkin head here.
      This pic is not that great. I'll take a better one after i get him dressed up.
      A cape is not out of the question :-)
      This is a super-warrior.

      The epoxy you see here is mostly cocoa-epoxy with the S-B pgm. There is a layer of VF also. There are other cast pieces inside, as well as misc rox, a few weird coils, some shavings, capacitors, screws, etc.
      The sheer power is staggering.
    • loohon
      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 17, 2011
        http://loohan.com/Lt.Veo.jpg

        Message 3 of 20 , Oct 18, 2011
          If one has a well-programmed crystal or orgone weapons in one's hands, and stays focused, one can do amazing things (if one has awareness and some psi power).
          But one wants to do other things in life, so we build ever more sophisticated and powerful weapons to work by themselves without our constant input.
          But no matter how sophisticated the device, it ALWAYS still works much better if you focus on it.
          Until now. I sense that 2 other people have built one, and 3 more are under construction. What these are is WARRIORS OF UNBENDING INTENT. They stay fully focused on the targets 24/7. And they can be permitted to direct other of ones devices with their intent.

          from http://www.esotericmartialarts.com/yi.html :

          "It is said that Yi leads the Chi, that ubiquitous internal energy of Chinese martial arts; meaning that wherever Yi is focused, Chi is directed.

          "The application of this principle can take a number of forms. At its most simple level of practical use Yi is actually more akin to awareness or attention and concentration of the mind than what we are used to thinking of as intention. This simply means that if we focus our awareness singularly then the internal energies of our body will flow to the focus of our awareness."

          In a sense, BTW, that last part is true with sophisticated devices, too. Say you have a device locked onto beating up a certain person a certain way. All you really have to do is float some attention into the unit itself, rather than the objective. It's a lazy way for when you don't want to focus on the objective. But i digress.

          The VEO type guys supply the Yi to keep the orgonite working at max levels.

          Lt. Veo is highly intelligent. He even gave The Committee directions on what kind of stuff he wanted in his hat. And gives them advice on designing further such units.
          I say "he" but actually these things are genderless. Our response to the grays. Way more powerful.

          When i first posted about him here, a bunch of CIA psychics tried to corrupt him!
          Then last night it was Chinese followed by Russian psychics.
          He just locks onto them, fries them, reports their U bases, etc.

          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 3, 2011
            I completed 3 more VEO heads
            http://loohan.com/VeoTrio.jpg
            which are still in their molds for now, as i have them in the dirt due to lack of indoor space.

            These are Rolling Force units. I used these molds instead of the cartoony ones, due to a more spherical shape that is better suited to Rolling Force pgms.

            Rolling Force pgms are not normally free to the public, but for sincere warriors exceptions might be made for non-commercial use.
            Rolling Force pgms are traditionally the province of Antuvozy, but recently she trained the other Committee members on how to do it, and they developed some wild variants of Rolling Force pgms. Which is what these 3 have.

            I am presently working on 2 more RF pumpkins, using smaller versions of these molds.
            Also i am making 2 more of the non-RF cartoony heads. But even the "non-RF" ones actually contain RF spheres within them.
            And i plan to make several more VEos after that.

            I notice that the VEOs do seem to have astral bodies or etheric doubles or something like that, which can travel to remote targets to cause a stir.
            Also, on the 4 i am working on, i noticed the sentience much sooner than previously; after only 2 little pours the molds already seemed to be filled up with the sentient beings awaiting completion. In other words, there seemed to already be a soul-like thing in each mold.
            Will these evolve into life-forms who have a spirit that survives physical destruction of the orgonite?

            Message 5 of 20 , Nov 8, 2011
              I use a utility knife and a hefty pair of locking (as in Vise-Grip) thin-nosed pliers.
              The trick is to score the plastic deeply enough to make it break along a line, but not deeply enough to scratch the resin. On Lt. Veo i did leave long white scratches which i obscured with a brown Sharpie marker.

              But my last batch was mostly clear resin (with rox & stuff imbedded).
              I got them off cleanly.

              It takes good pliers and some strength to pull the molds off. Alternatively, you could just leave the things in the molds indefinitely. They seem to work just as well.
              In which case you might want to be careful to avoid spilling resin on the outsides.

              But it isn't only about pumpkins. For example, i ordered several of the molds on this page:
              http://tinyurl.com/7lt6a8f
              I'll let you know how they work out in a couple weeks.
            • loohon
              Message 6 of 20 , Dec 6, 2011
                http://loohan.com/animals.jpg

                A detailed product review of the molds will follow son --- but first, i wd like to mention that making these is an experience. As a batch nears completion, things get real mellow as they kick into action. Enormous effect for such a small amount of resin.
                Except for the turtle on the left, all these animals have nothing in them but epoxy and some powders. Yet they have wonderful sentient beings. In some cases, i have not noticed their astral bodies yet. In the cases i have, their astral bodies are much larger than their physical ones.

                I was amazed by the turtle on the left. It was doing some remote work in Nigeria, then i asked it to address somebody elsewhere. A moment later, i "saw" a huge sea turtle maybe 30' long swim past me. I felt like i was underwater and rocked around a bit by the water currents it churned up in passing.
                I cast the bear near the center for a special 7-year old girl in Nigeria. I didn't mention it to anyone and haven't sent it yet. But her mother wrote me the next day to say that her daughter was hearing someone calling her name repeatedly. This bear has a 2' astral body and has been helping those people.
                The pig lower right is actually not a warrior but my personal healer. It has an astral body the size of an American football.

                Message 7 of 20 , Dec 6, 2011
                  http://loohan.com/animals.jpg
                  http://www.flexiblemolds.com/animal.htm

                  The molds i bought are
                  1 3/4" long x 1 1/2" tall frog
                  Cat #3
                  Pig #2
                  Turtle that looks like a sea turtle
                  2.5" bear.

                  I suspect i made a big mistake on the 1st cast, which fortunately only involved the turtle mold. I used (rancid) coconut oil as a lube. Normally i use lecithin pan spray or sometimes WD-40 on silicone molds, but this one time i tried coconut oil. It worked fine for the 1st cast but left a gummy residue on the turtle that i had to remove with citrus solvent. I suspect the residue left on the mold caused a deterioration.
                  The next cast i used pan spray. All went well, except that the turtle's back stuck strongly, and i had to pull it loose, leaving some mold rubber adhering to the shell. I was able to remove most of this (middle turtle in pic). Also a few tiny fragments of yellow mold material stuck to the cat, but it was very insignificant.

                  On the 3rd cast, i used WD-40. I sprayed it in heavily, let it sit a while, then turned the molds upside-down outside to let them drain overnight.
                  This went well too, although i felt the molds were sticking too tightly, and i was very careful to work them loose gradually.
                  Note that i use EPOXy which does not shrink as much as polyester resin. Poly might work better with these molds -- stick less.
                  Again there was faint residue in a couple spots on the cat.
                  The turtle turned out OK, but with lots of rubber stuck to it. I had to throw away that mold afte the 3rd use. But i think that was due to the coconut oil.

                  The molds are NOT made of silicone. They are made of a toxic-smelling yellow rubber. I do not know how long they will hold up, but they are worth it even if you just get a few casts out of them.

                  The cat mold is gorgeous. It does have fur detail, which is normally best to avoid, as rubber will stick more to it. But nonetheless, i love it. The cats actually have enough roundness in them to accept some of the new Rolling Force pgms! One of the cats has 2 RF pgms, the other has 4. Very powerful.

                  My other favorite is that one kind of frog.

                  2 of the molds were lopsided. On the upper right you see a pig and a bear. Due to the pic angle, it is not so obvious, but both lean a lot. But some resin can be ground off later.
                  The first pig did not lean much because i propped one side of the mold up.
                  Also the turtle mold is fairly devoid of detail on the face and paws, despite good detail on the shell. But i still like it.

                  I just ordered some more of these molds. I ordered another of the same turtle, 2 of the same frogs (probably better to get 2 separate ones instead of saving $1 on the double unit), another of the same pig, another of the same cat. Also a Frog Embed mold that makes 12 tiny frogs.
                  This way i will be able to pour a bunch of animals all at once.

                  Message 8 of 20 , Dec 6, 2011
                    Forgot to mention:
                    The literature that comes with the molds says they can take 300 deg F, and recommends using a "release agent" if using resin.

                    Message 9 of 20 , Dec 18, 2011
                      Here is my most recent cast:
                      http://loohan.com/animals2.jpg
                      Because the 12-frog mold only requires 2 pours of my epoxy, i was able to do 2 batches.
                      Not shown are 1 cat and 1 frog. Because they are so stuck i can't get them out of the molds! Totally stuck all around. Can't begin to break them loose anywhere.
                      I will let them harden longer, then i will have to pry them out with a butter knife or something.
                      These molds are NOT SUITED FOR EPOXY. The only one that has survived after 3 casts is the pig one, and the nose really stuck this time. It is still good for at least 1 cast.

                      The bear came out covered in yellow rubber.

                      I will set the surviving molds aside for some warm weather when i can pour POLYESTER outside. I suspect they will work much better with polyester resin.

                      On this cast, i was guided to ONLY put a small amount of cocoa in the epoxy. No objects. But a variety of pgms went into this. Maybe 1/5 of it got the S-B pgm. One of the cats has 2 RF pgms, the other has 5.

                      The smaller frogs are really tiny. The 24 i already have contain 7 different pgms between them.
                      I am supposed to eventually have 60 of these, and put them all sitting on one orgone piece i have.

                      Oh yeah, one other tip. Anytime you get a rubber mold with a split (the bear mold had one), be sure to lube the surfaces of the split before the first cast, or they will probably FUSE permanently back together. I had to cut new splits on a couple of my pricey 3" sphere silicone molds, because most mold vendors neglect to mention this.

                      Message 10 of 20 , Dec 31, 2011
                        http://loohan.com/Turtle2012.jpg

                        The mold for this is sold by
                        http://www.allmolds.com/
                        also he sells them on eBay. I bid 16.95 for one, and nobody bid against me. But shipping is another 16 from Canada to US.
                        It sailed right through customs, though.

                        This mold is made of thick plastic that is somewhat flexible. My first cast came out quite easily. I just gently tugged it loose around the edges and it plopped out cleanly. This is with epoxy. For lube i sprayed with lecithin pan spray, and wiped of the excess.

                        I just did the 1st pour of my 2nd cast.
                        Thumbs up on this one.
                      • loohon
                        Message 11 of 20 , Jan 1 1:51 PM
                          The 2nd cast came out just as cleanly:
                          http://loohan.com/TurtleVEO1.1.12.jpg

                          This guy has some interesting molds:
                          http://stores.ebay.com/creativelandscapes?_trksid=p4340.l2563
                          I just bought the Easter Island Tiki Statue Mold. Nobody bid against me.

                          --- In arcturan_technologies@yahoogroups.com, "loohon" <dogwood57@...> wrote:

                          > http://loohan.com/Turtle2012.jpg
                          >
                          > The mold for this is sold by
                          > http://www.allmolds.com/
                          > also he sells them on eBay. I bid 16.95 for one, and nobody bid against me. But shipping is another 16 from Canada to US.
                          > It sailed right through customs, though.
                          >
                          > This mold is made of thick plastic that is somewhat flexible. My first cast came out quite easily. I just gently tugged it loose around the edges and it plopped out cleanly. This is with epoxy. For lube i sprayed with lecithin pan spray, and wiped of the excess.
                          >
                          > I just did the 1st pour of my 2nd cast.
                          > Thumbs up on this one.

                        • loohon
                          Message 12 of 20 , Jan 14 3:31 PM
                            I do not recommend these molds.
                            http://loohan.com/EasterIslandMask.jpg
                            The epoxy does not want to come out at all. Seems securely glued in.
                            I could try the freezing trick to get it off, but i noticed that the mold seems to have slightly warped in spots. Also the outside of the mold has a cool texture to it. So i think i'll just leave the mold on.

                            I think this type of plastic must be much more sensitive to heat than what the big turtle mold is made of. The turtle mold is still in mint condition after 3 offspring, and i doubt it got less heat than the black one.

                            I may hang this on a wall as is. Perhaps someday trim off the excess flange and re-cast the face shallowly in a big rectangular mold.

                            --- In arcturan_technologies@yahoogroups.com, "loohon" <dogwood57@...> wrote:

                            > The 2nd cast came out just as cleanly:
                            > http://loohan.com/TurtleVEO1.1.12.jpg
                            >
                            > This guy has some interesting molds:
                            > http://stores.ebay.com/creativelandscapes?_trksid=p4340.l2563
                            > I just bought the Easter Island Tiki Statue Mold. Nobody bid against me.
                            >
                            > --- In arcturan_technologies@yahoogroups.com, "loohon" <dogwood57@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > http://loohan.com/Turtle2012.jpg
                            > >
                            > > The mold for this is sold by
                            > > http://www.allmolds.com/
                            > > also he sells them on eBay. I bid 16.95 for one, and nobody bid against me. But shipping is another 16 from Canada to US.
                            > > It sailed right through customs, though.
                            > >
                            > > This mold is made of thick plastic that is somewhat flexible. My first cast came out quite easily. I just gently tugged it loose around the edges and it plopped out cleanly. This is with epoxy. For lube i sprayed with lecithin pan spray, and wiped of the excess.
                            > >
                            > > I just did the 1st pour of my 2nd cast.
                            > > Thumbs up on this one.

                          • loohon
                            Message 13 of 20 , Jan 17 7:11 AM
                              http://loohan.com/steelOrgonite1.17.12.jpg

                              The 4th cast also came out cleanly, even though i warped the turtle mold slightly because the 1st 2 pours of this cast overheated. The turtle turned out with a concave back, and so did the mold. I think i can probably bend the mold back by heating it with hot water and putting pressure on it.

                              The hippo mold i got on eBay worked excellent the first time. We will see how it holds up to future uses.

                              --- In arcturan_technologies@yahoogroups.com, "loohon" <dogwood57@...> wrote:

                              > The 2nd cast came out just as cleanly:
                              > http://loohan.com/TurtleVEO1.1.12.jpg
                              >
                              > This guy has some interesting molds:
                              > http://stores.ebay.com/creativelandscapes?_trksid=p4340.l2563
                              > I just bought the Easter Island Tiki Statue Mold. Nobody bid against me.
                              >
                              > --- In arcturan_technologies@yahoogroups.com, "loohon" <dogwood57@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > http://loohan.com/Turtle2012.jpg
                              > >
                              > > The mold for this is sold by
                              > > http://www.allmolds.com/
                              > > also he sells them on eBay. I bid 16.95 for one, and nobody bid against me. But shipping is another 16 from Canada to US.
                              > > It sailed right through customs, though.
                              > >
                              > > This mold is made of thick plastic that is somewhat flexible. My first cast came out quite easily. I just gently tugged it loose around the edges and it plopped out cleanly. This is with epoxy. For lube i sprayed with lecithin pan spray, and wiped of the excess.
                              > >
                              > > I just did the 1st pour of my 2nd cast.
                              > > Thumbs up on this one.

                            • loohon
                              Message 14 of 20 , Jan 19 2:22 PM
                                Advice for this mold: suspend it so the weight is not resting on the bottom. For the first couple pours. If it heats up while resting on its back, the mold will tend to bow inward there, i suspect.

                                --- In arcturan_technologies@yahoogroups.com, "loohon" <dogwood57@...> wrote:

                                > http://loohan.com/steelOrgonite1.17.12.jpg
                                >
                                > The 4th cast also came out cleanly, even though i warped the turtle mold slightly because the 1st 2 pours of this cast overheated. The turtle turned out with a concave back, and so did the mold. I think i can probably bend the mold back by heating it with hot water and putting pressure on it.
                                >
                                > The hippo mold i got on eBay worked excellent the first time. We will see how it holds up to future uses.
                                >
                                > --- In arcturan_technologies@yahoogroups.com, "loohon" <dogwood57@> wrote:
                                > >
                                > > The 2nd cast came out just as cleanly:
                                > > http://loohan.com/TurtleVEO1.1.12.jpg
                                > >
                                > > This guy has some interesting molds:
                                > > http://stores.ebay.com/creativelandscapes?_trksid=p4340.l2563
                                > > I just bought the Easter Island Tiki Statue Mold. Nobody bid against me.
                                > >
                                > > --- In arcturan_technologies@yahoogroups.com, "loohon" <dogwood57@> wrote:
                                > > >
                                > > > http://loohan.com/Turtle2012.jpg
                                > > >
                                > > > The mold for this is sold by
                                > > > http://www.allmolds.com/
                                > > > also he sells them on eBay. I bid 16.95 for one, and nobody bid against me. But shipping is another 16 from Canada to US.
                                > > > It sailed right through customs, though.
                                > > >
                                > > > This mold is made of thick plastic that is somewhat flexible. My first cast came out quite easily. I just gently tugged it loose around the edges and it plopped out cleanly. This is with epoxy. For lube i sprayed with lecithin pan spray, and wiped of the excess.
                                > > >
                                > > > I just did the 1st pour of my 2nd cast.
                                > > > Thumbs up on this one.

                              • loohon
                                Message 15 of 20 , Jan 30 1:02 PM
                                  Here's how i recommend you use this thing. I took a cardboard box that had a top opening of 12.5" X 8.5" and jammed the mold in so it is pretty well supported:
                                  http://loohan.com/turtle-mold.jpg
                                  Also i left a hefty shiva lingam stone in it for weeks to bow the back out.
                                  I poured with the mold suspended in the box. That's the 5th turtle i've made with the mold, and the mold is still good.
                                  The turtle came out with a convex shell instead of the usual flat shell. If you prefer a flat shell, don't bend the mold like i did. But do support the mold like i did to avoid warping the mold into a concave shell shape.

                                  Also i have made 3 hippos so far, and they all came out great, and the mold still looks fine. Do a search for hippo mold on eBay. Comes from S. Korea.
                                  I think this turtle and hippo are the best animal molds i've found.

                                  --- In arcturan_technologies@yahoogroups.com, "loohon" <dogwood57@...> wrote:

                                  > Advice for this mold: suspend it so the weight is not resting on the bottom. For the first couple pours. If it heats up while resting on its back, the mold will tend to bow inward there, i suspect.
                                  >
                                  > --- In arcturan_technologies@yahoogroups.com, "loohon" <dogwood57@> wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > http://loohan.com/steelOrgonite1.17.12.jpg
                                  > >
                                  > > The 4th cast also came out cleanly, even though i warped the turtle mold slightly because the 1st 2 pours of this cast overheated. The turtle turned out with a concave back, and so did the mold. I think i can probably bend the mold back by heating it with hot water and putting pressure on it.
                                  > >
                                  > > The hippo mold i got on eBay worked excellent the first time. We will see how it holds up to future uses.
                                  > >
                                  > > --- In arcturan_technologies@yahoogroups.com, "loohon" <dogwood57@> wrote:
                                  > > >
                                  > > > The 2nd cast came out just as cleanly:
                                  > > > http://loohan.com/TurtleVEO1.1.12.jpg
                                  > > >
                                  > > > This guy has some interesting molds:
                                  > > > http://stores.ebay.com/creativelandscapes?_trksid=p4340.l2563
                                  > > > I just bought the Easter Island Tiki Statue Mold. Nobody bid against me.

                                • loohon
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Feb 27, 2012
                                  • loohon
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Mar 22, 2012
                                      Molds still working well.
                                      http://loohan.com/Yurtles.clearcast.jpg
                                      You don't need a lot of fancy ingredients to make sentient devices. These hippos and the turtle on the left named "Ice" are just clear epoxy.

                                      --- In arcturan_technologies@yahoogroups.com, "loohon" <dogwood57@...> wrote:

                                      > Here's how i recommend you use this thing. I took a cardboard box that had a top opening of 12.5" X 8.5" and jammed the mold in so it is pretty well supported:
                                      > http://loohan.com/turtle-mold.jpg
                                      > Also i left a hefty shiva lingam stone in it for weeks to bow the back out.
                                      > I poured with the mold suspended in the box. That's the 5th turtle i've made with the mold, and the mold is still good.
                                      > The turtle came out with a convex shell instead of the usual flat shell. If you prefer a flat shell, don't bend the mold like i did. But do support the mold like i did to avoid warping the mold into a concave shell shape.
                                      >
                                      > Also i have made 3 hippos so far, and they all came out great, and the mold still looks fine. Do a search for hippo mold on eBay. Comes from S. Korea.
                                      > I think this turtle and hippo are the best animal molds i've found.
                                      >
                                      > --- In arcturan_technologies@yahoogroups.com, "loohon" <dogwood57@> wrote:
                                      > >
                                      > > Advice for this mold: suspend it so the weight is not resting on the bottom. For the first couple pours. If it heats up while resting on its back, the mold will tend to bow inward there, i suspect.
                                      > >
                                      > > --- In arcturan_technologies@yahoogroups.com, "loohon" <dogwood57@> wrote:
                                      > > >
                                      > > > http://loohan.com/steelOrgonite1.17.12.jpg
                                      > > >
                                      > > > The 4th cast also came out cleanly, even though i warped the turtle mold slightly because the 1st 2 pours of this cast overheated. The turtle turned out with a concave back, and so did the mold. I think i can probably bend the mold back by heating it with hot water and putting pressure on it.
                                      > > >
                                      > > > The hippo mold i got on eBay worked excellent the first time. We will see how it holds up to future uses.

                                    • loohon
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Nov 15, 2012
                                        I said initially that they did not seem to have etheric souls, but later i realized that they DO have immortal souls and astral bodies that are very powerful, being grounded in orgone devices.
                                        This means that if the device gets destroyed, the soul will not have so much power anymore without the "body", but can reincarnate into a new, similar project.

                                        --- In arcturan_technologies@yahoogroups.com, "loohon" <dogwood57@...> wrote:

                                        > http://loohan.com/VEOhead.jpg
                                        >
                                        > This is Lt. Veo: Vermin Eradication Officer. He is stupendously powerful at reaming out physical bad guys and jailing demons.
                                        >
                                        > He represents a shocking new wrinkle in orgone devices: he is sentient. I have heard others make similar claims in years past, but i don't think they were true.
                                        >
                                        > Now, most of my more complex units have pixies, devas and other good spirits in them. A couple have discarnate birds.
                                        > And some of my units have artificial intelligence. But until now, none were actually sentient in and of themselves.
                                        >
                                        > This guy is telepathic and has a heart chakra (in the middle of his head) as well as a crown chakra. Also INTENT which drives the orgone to greater effectiveness.
                                        > Check it out if you're psychic. He can engage in exchange of love energy. No psi attack can phase his heart.
                                        >
                                        > Why do i call him Lieutenant? Lieutenant means "place holder". If he attacks for me, the opposition is confronted with a powerful SENTIENT being with strong INTENT and a wide open (egad!) HEART. They attack him. Which does nothing, because he is of tough epoxy, metal, and rocks.
                                        > OK, so maybe they read this or otherwise figure out that he's not of flesh, and attack me instead. They are still getting reamed hard by this guy and can't slow him down. So the kickback slops over onto me, but it's worth it.
                                        >
                                        > Somehow, The Committee members pooled their godlikeness to create a sentient being. The weird thing is, there is no etheric soul. If the epoxy gets destroyed, that's the end of him.
                                        >
                                        > There will be more Veos. This is just Veo1. We will outfit this one with a body and a hat, but actually he would be happy just being a head.
                                        > I think these created beings would be happiest being cast in a shape that resembles some kind of happy, attractive life-form, like this handsome pumpkin head here.
                                        > This pic is not that great. I'll take a better one after i get him dressed up.
                                        > A cape is not out of the question :-)
                                        > This is a super-warrior.
                                        >
                                        > The epoxy you see here is mostly cocoa-epoxy with the S-B pgm. There is a layer of VF also. There are other cast pieces inside, as well as misc rox, a few weird coils, some shavings, capacitors, screws, etc.
                                        > The sheer power is staggering.

                                      • Garrett
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Mar 24, 2013
                                          http://www.ebay.com/itm/281001618151?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649