Induction

  • loohon
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22, 2010
      On April 6 i posted
      http://loohan.com/otb32.htm
      about this grid-blaster
      http://loohan.com/gridblaster.induction.jpg

      "Merely placing it next to a plugged-in appliance interfaces it completely with the electric grid. Likewise with internet or phone "grids". Ideal would be to keep it by a PC tower that is always connected and next to a phone. Sometimes I wish I lived on the grid."

      Well, no need for such a radical lifestyle change (though air conditioning would be welcome about now).
      I now have built The Inductionizer
      http://loohan.com/inductionizer.jpg
      This thing connects with any grid items for 2 miles around: the wires, cell phone transmitters, the neighbors' appliances, etc. to cause 100% lock onto the grid, as though i were hooked up by direct connection. It just gloms onto the scalar vibes and merges with the sources somehow.
      I just finished this thing this morning. I have it sitting next to 3 of my grid-blasters. One is thereby connected 20%, another 50%, another 80%.
      But the 20% one is actually the heart of a larger G-B to be. And this one will soon be connected to the Inductionizer with a wire. I anticipate 100% "gridlock" with this arrangement.
      I'll let you know how it works out in a week or 2.

      I am baffled as to what it is about the construction that makes a device so inductive. I just wanted to let crafters out there know that my 23D self (who draws on my 60D self who is an electronics genius) can guide sufficiently competent and worthy people to make similar devices.
      Both the induction grid-blaster and the Inductionizer have a container of water and air inside; that may be one necessary ingredient.

      Also i kind of like the idea of the orgone homing in on the sources of scalar radiatiation.
    • loohon
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 30, 2010
        Yes! Just got the new grid-blaster all hooked up. Sitting next to the Inductionizer not plugged into it, it connects 30% to the grid. Plug it in and it's 100%. But that's the only device that benefits from plugging into the Inductionizer.
        Also i set the G-B that was connecting 50& touching alongside the one that connects 80%, and now both are connected 83%.

        If i had the space, i could make an array with most of my stuff connecting to the grid most of the way.
        If i had more room i could be 5X as powerful just rearranging the devices i already have.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
          I recently realized a few things:

          ----The inductivity of my devices is partly due to design, but also due to the INDUCTIVITY PROGRAM.

          ----The INDUCTIVITY PROGRAM only seems to go into COILS.

          ----Any old orgone device that has 2 or more coils of any type, is likely to be a candidate for retroactive insertion of the INDUCTIVITY PROGRAM.
          But if suited and programmed, the range of inductivity will usually only be between 2-12".

          The INDUCTIVITY PROGRAM is available for free to orgone crafters of good character who can work with The Committee directly. You can ask them to optimize programming in devices you already have, or you may be able to work with them designing induction units from scratch.
          If in doubt, err on the side of dumping in plenty of coils.

          Several months ago, under Antuvozy's guidance i reworked this radionics dial box
          http://loohan.com/8dial-box.jpg
          which had guts like this:
          http://loohan.com/8dial-box1.jpg
          into this:
          http://loohan.com/dialbox.guts.jpg
          because i have long evolved beyond using dials to lock onto targets and trends, and prefer to use them to fine-tune orgone energies.

          I did this BEFORE the inductivity stuff came out. The program was inserted later, requiring only about 1% of the volume of wire in this unit, for this pgm.
          Now this unit has a 10' inductivity range, which is extraordinary for a unit that was not built with that in mind.

          Note it is mostly coils of various types. Some were painted Cobalt Blue. There are a couple LEDs used passively, and a few crystals and rox. You can zoom in for a detailed view of the weirdness. It was just glued in place with no resin.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
            One could make TBs with inductivity. They might only have a range of a couple feet in normal settings, but due to the intense energies around a cell tower or switching station, the TBs would have a longer functional range; maybe 30' or so. So they would really lock on good to the tower's emanations.

            It will be February before i get back to building, but i am thinking in terms of 3 oz dixie cups, with 2 SBB coils (but other coils wold work, too; put several if your coils are crummy).

            There is also a special orgonite pgm being brewed up to go in these TBs. I think it will require aluminum shavings and plain resin. Stones are optional.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 2, 2011
              oops, i realized that it is NOT The Committee that does the inductivity programming, but Oniwaiudu, the guy who is responsible for the Double Agent pgm.

              Oniwaiudu (oh-knee-WHY-you-do) is a consultant to, but not member of, The Committee. He is a hyperdimensional being whose main focus is helping Al Gray, yet Al is unaware of him, despite my attempts. I think for some reason Oniwaiudu is not "allowed" to show himself to Al. But he can usuallly be found around Al, helping him with such things as programming, blasting, and orgone design.

              The new pgm to go in the induction TBs is actually 2 pgms by The Committee. The resin will end up with 1 pgm, and the aluminum gets a different one.