Re: Rock tips -- planterizing

  • loohon
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 19, 2008
      http://loohan.com/planter-rox.jpg

      These are a sample of a bag of grossularite garnets and milky quartzes
      sent to me by my Indian friend. He says it is well-known that keeping
      some rocks mixed into the soil of a planter containing good organic
      compost and mineral supplements gives them better energy.
      I had never heard of that before. As soon as i inspected the bag, the
      Arcts wanted to immediately program all the rox with different
      programs! This was after we had spent days programming dozens of rox
      from my collection, and they were in a lull.
      There was SOMETHING about these rox that makes them suitable for
      DIFFERENT pgms than i already had. And they feel great. The white
      stones are just cheap landscaping quartz.

      There seems to be no quick substitute for the process. I am getting
      that for full results one should have them in the planter from one
      winter solstice to the next one, but longer makes no difference.
      Also raised beds will do the same thing. Maybe they need to be more
      than a foot deep. I have some sandstones in my big raised bed that i
      filled in early '07. They have not been there from one solstice to the
      next yet, but they already have that good energy pretty much.
      I guess stuff should be grown in the planter during at least most of
      the year.
    • benaresdt
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 21, 2008
        Very, very strong. I can't wait to see what happens when this baby
        turns out.

        --- In arcturan_technologies@yahoogroups.com, "loohon" <dogwood57@...>
        wrote:

        > http://loohan.com/2emeralds.jpg
        >
        > Two emeralds correctly spaced with an infinity coil around them can be
        > intense. There is a special Arct pgm just for emeralds in such a
        setting.
        > Incidentally, my imbedded coils generally get the amp pgm.
        >
        > This is a different wrinkle on how i have made infinity coils in the
        > past, as i actually wrapped the cable around itself.
        > Also it is an interface coil (2 separate cables connected to different
        > things).
        > The yellow wire merely grounds to the screen and is not part of the
        coil.
        > This is the lid to the largest size project box sold by Radio Shack.
        > More pics of the large project soon.
        >
        > Thanks to Sittingtaoist for the big emeralds.

      • Dexter Ator
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 23, 2008
          It's turned out. I had it on the grid Wed. Added some internal LEDs last night. Will put on grid again this W/E.

          > To: arcturan_technologies@yahoogroups.com
          > From: benaresdt@...
          > Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 07:32:40 +0000
          > Subject: [arcturan_technologies] Re: Rock tips -- 2 emeralds
          >
          > Very, very strong. I can't wait to see what happens when this baby
          > turns out.
          >
          > --- In arcturan_technologies@yahoogroups.com, "loohon"
          > wrote:
          >>
          >> http://loohan.com/2emeralds.jpg
          >>
          >> Two emeralds correctly spaced with an infinity coil around them can be
          >> intense. There is a special Arct pgm just for emeralds in such a
          > setting.
          >> Incidentally, my imbedded coils generally get the amp pgm.
          >>
          >> This is a different wrinkle on how i have made infinity coils in the
          >> past, as i actually wrapped the cable around itself.
          >> Also it is an interface coil (2 separate cables connected to different
          >> things).
          >> The yellow wire merely grounds to the screen and is not part of the
          > coil.
          >> This is the lid to the largest size project box sold by Radio Shack.
          >> More pics of the large project soon.
          >>
          >> Thanks to Sittingtaoist for the big emeralds.

          > Your email settings:
          > Individual Email | Traditional
          >
          > To change settings online go to:
          > (Yahoo! ID required)
          >
          > To change settings via email:
          > mailto:arcturan_technologies-digest@yahoogroups.com
          > mailto:arcturan_technologies-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Talk to your Yahoo! Friends via Windows Live Messenger. Find out how.
          http://www.windowslive.com/explore/messenger?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger_yahoo_082008
        • loohon
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 24, 2008
            Man, is my grid ever reamed. Check it out, dowsers.
            The unit seemed far more effective than on Wednesday. The only
            significant change was i added 2 flashing LEDs, and added a few more
            of my potent ice cube units to fill up the space in the box.
            Maybe i'll take some pics tomorrow.

            --- In arcturan_technologies@yahoogroups.com, Dexter Ator

            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 28, 2008
              Also it was still powering up and getting the programming tweaked.

              Put it onto the electric grid again yesterday:
              http://loohan.com/grid-blastn4.jpg .

              Actually, simultaneously onto the plumbing. I have a split wire going
              out to the plumbing at the same time as to the external grid-blaster
              visible in the background. The latter is not really necessary, as the
              new unit has 35 copies of the grid pgm in it already, but it seems to
              work even better with an external grid-blaster.

              The black case on the left contains only 2-part programmed rocks and
              some cloth for padding.
              I have the neurophone being used to emit psionic Golden Ratio signals,
              and also electicity goes into the project box to power 2 flashing LEDs.

              More pics of the unit later. Last night "they" started feeding me more
              programs to put inside the project box, which still has a lot of room
              in it, especially if i take out some ice cubes.
              I got 11 new pgms last night. This was because of an unusually hard
              attack by the Darpa reptilians. Events like that are an opportunity
              for "them" to develop new pgms to tighten up the deficiencies in the
              defense. I also got 2 new pgms this morning already.

              I built this thing partly to make a nice stand for this kewl 2-kilo
              serpentine that K sent me. It has a pgm that seems to address some
              aspects of the chemtrail situation.

              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 28, 2008
                http://loohan.com/88a.jpg
                The clearcast base is a mere 11 X 8 X 3 inches in size. Here is the
                top of the base before adding the project box.

                Then i cut a big hole in the bottom of the project box to feed the
                wires through.

                http://loohan.com/88bottom.jpg
                Here is a section of the bottom side of the base. Note big capacitors
                with infinity coil around them. The perf board had a bunch of
                electronic components which i later mnostly covered with rocks.
                I was guided to glue this rock here and that rock there for days, on
                both sides of the board. Also added a few other components, such as a
                whole turmeric root, 2 whole cardamom pods, a wad of home-grown tobacco...

                Due to the highly compact type of programming being done these days,
                the pgm storage capacity of the stones in this unit is immense. And
                the rox are maybe 98% filled with programming now, leaving a bit of
                space for later embellishments.
                The vast majority of the programmming is Arcturan style, but there are
                also 2-part pgms as well as a bit of exotic programming from some
                friends of Andrea in the Hercules constellation.
                And the ice cubes in the box have a lot of reversed-entity pgms. I
                will remove these ice cubes as i get new rox to replace them with,
                which will probably continue happening on and off for some time.

                The epoxy is programmed only with Arct pgms that are not compactable.
                Seems foolish now to program resin with pgms that can be squeezed into
                a minute piece of crystal. But there are pgms that can't be thus
                shrunken. I let the Arcts have free reign, and afterward dowsed that
                the epoxy contains 93% of the love pgm in one layer, and 2 more pgms i
                haven't identified in the other layers.

                Incidentally, i think the way it works to do this pgming is you have
                to have 96 chakras, so the Arcts and other members of the Shamanic
                Programming Committee (e.g. my higher self and John's) can use these
                chakras to translate the programming into worldly rox. And metals.
                Metals are good to pgm, even the wires, electronic components, etc.
                I think that to some extent, even plastic can take some of the
                energy-rectification pgm.

                http://loohan.com/88.jpg
                Here is the whole unit as it is today after i added the 13 new rox. No
                electricity used here. I did not put batteries in the box, so the LEDs
                aren't running here. The knobs and jacks are connected to wires that
                lead to different internal spots, all carefully dowsed.

                The box contains coils (that reminds me, i need to add a little Big
                Secret coil today), a couple big capacitors, programmed stones, and
                other goodies. Like a small bottle with 2 LEDs that sets on the epoxy
                base that is bared at the bottom of the box, such that the LEDs light
                up not only the contents of the box, but the base too.
              • loohon
                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 28, 2008
                  Ah, now i added a short, squatty, heavy-gauge Big Secret coil to the
                  box, which seems to improve performance by 14% here.
                  It has the amp pgm in it.

                  So the pronciple here is if you make a big fancy device, leave some
                  empty space for upgrades. When i first started using this thing, it
                  really knocked the bad guys for a loop, but after a week or more, last
                  night the Darpa repts got real bad because somehow they had found
                  loopholes to get around it (as nearly as i can comprehend).
                  So i got 11 newly pgmed rox and just set them on the metal plate last
                  night, and right away things started improving. Actually, the rox were
                  only partially pgmed when i placed them, then things really tightened
                  up as the pgming continued.

                  Especially now with the new coil added, it seems that somehow the
                  repts have gotten weak again.
                  But after a while they or another species will find a way to weasel
                  around this unit, and then more pgms will spring up to be added.

                  I call this unit "88" or Agent 88 because
                  it was made in 08/08
                  the project box is 8" long and the base 8" wide
                  there are 2 figure 8 coils in it.
                • loohon
                  Message 8 of 13 , Aug 28, 2008
                    Agate: i consider it important to have a sack of mixed tumbled (or not
                    tumbled, if you can get them) stones including agates, jaspers,
                    aventurines, hematite, quartzes, topaz, etc. as many of these will be
                    in demand if you do this sort of work. Seems i used quite a few
                    agates. it does not seem to hurt if they are artificially dyed.

                    Pyrite: many Arct pgms seem to require iron pyrite. I used a number of
                    mostly smallish chunks in this unit, and just added 2-3 more pyrites.
                    The latter additions were not rough, but crystals with natural facets.
                    This is more expensive pyrite, but still cheap, and suited for a few
                    pgms that the rough ones are not suitable for.

                    This unit also contains a ulexite egg with protective plastic around
                    it as ulexite is very soft. Ulexite does not seem programmable so far,
                    but has its own innate "program" which is great.

                    Rubies: i used several rough rubies.
                    Also some garnets, carnelians, selenite (protected), jet, obsidian,
                    and others.

                    wrote:

                    > This info only for a relative few, probably. Most of this is
                    > irrelevant except for a minority of people that the Arcturans will
                    > work with more than others. There are several Arct pgms freely
                    > available on OTB 27, e.g. the strontium pgm of June 30 on OTB 27a, and
                    > several on OTB 27c. But this info is mostly for pgms not so readily
                    > available. Most of these pgms i have not even bothered to try to
                    > figure out what they do. But i will have some pics of devices packed
                    > with multitudinous exotic Arct pgms.
                    >
                    > Chysoprase: the deep green kind takes maybe 135% as much pgming as
                    > nice citrine. The energy quality is nice, and preferred by the Arcts
                    > for many pgms. There is a lighter grade that takes about 97% as much
                    > as the deep kind.
                    > Angelite: is possibly the only substance that will hold
                    > intent-manifestation pgm #5.
                    > Prehnite: good for one thing only that i know of: the Amp pgm put into
                    > this stone is way better and maybe almost 5X as strong as with other
                    > stones. Super nice.
                    > Moonstone: when i was working on some stuff recently, the Arcts chose
                    > several of my moonstones to pgm. These were destined to put in 3
                    > different orgone devices.
                    > Red jasper: I often find small tumbled stones of this in demand for
                    > the pgms.
                    >
                    > Filter my recommendations. John wrote me that chrysoprase gives him
                    > headaches. These rock tips are what i find useful, and may not all
                    > apply to everyone.

                  • loohon
                    Message 9 of 13 , Nov 20 5:41 PM
                      Pietersite. The Programming Committee loves this cool stone. It's a
                      bit pricey, but has become one of my favorites lately.
                    • loohon
                      Message 10 of 13 , Nov 20 5:46 PM
                        Actually, there IS at least one program for ulexite. Courtesy of the
                        good Oyu reptilians and new Committee member Piti the Oyu girl, who
                        programmed the egg a few weeks ago for me.

                        Message 11 of 13 , Mar 5, 2010
                          It doesn't necessarily take as long as i said.
                          I had some rocks i put in the beds maybe late April or early May, and late Jan. of this year i noticed they were already fully done.