long-distance wands

  • loohon
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 24, 2013
      I have said that, usually, there is no advantage to a phallic shape for remote weapons, as remote work is non-linear; radionic. You are not sending along a trajectory through space.

      However, wands are useful for directional, non-radionic, blasting of targets within their orgone range.
      In the past, the range was pretty limited, but lately i (with a lot of help) have been making wands that have remarkable range.
      It started last summer when an old wand unit
      http://loohan.com/perpendiculosis6c.jpg
      got reprogrammed to much greater power.

      Then, i was guided to make a thin wand that has a wire that connects to the above wand. Somehow, this 2nd wand has much more power used this way, while still leaving most of the original power coming out of the original wand. That thin wand is depicted on the right in this pic:

      http://loohan.com/wands.jpg

      Then more recently i was guided to make the wand to its left. This is remarkably powerful.

      Then even more recently, i made the other 3.

      At this time, going from right to left, these are the effective ranges of the wands in miles:
      30, 28, 36, 22, 7.

      By effective, i mean they are really strong!
      And their energy spreads out in somewhat of a fan shape.

      THIS IS NOT A DIY PROJECT FOR EVERYONE. There are probably 5 other people at this time who are capable of making their own comparable wands, with Antuvozy's guidance an programming.
      Don't bother trying this unless you are one of these.

      Some pointers:
      The pipes i used were all around 3/8 diameter, except for the leftmost one, which i think is nominal 1/2" copper pipe. The other units are, from left to right, stainless steel, steel from a lamp part, copper, brass. Any metal, even aluminum, potentially can make a good wand shaft.
      Also you will definitely need some Shurtape DC 181 or Flex Fix duct tape. These are metallized plastic tape i have mentioned before. This is essential.
      In addition you will most likely need regular aluminum tape. And maybe a small amount of regular duct tape.
      You will probably need some intense resin ice cubes or other small orgonite pieces. Probably some stones. Several of these wands have blue granite from my driveway. None have fancy stones, except that the long one has a fair-sized azurite and a chip of chrysoprase.
      Maybe a few drywall screws and nails.
      Also maybe a few steel balls as sold at Walmart for slingshot ammo:
      http://www.monstermarketplace.com/bb-guns-and-gun-accessories/1-4-steel-slingshot-ammo-by-marksman
      and other odds and ends.
      Also some wire, probably including the insulation.

      Most likely these wands will be embellished more in the future. The leftmost one doesn't even have any resin or stones (yet). It is just a piece of pipe, a large bolt, Flex Fix, and aluminum tape. Yet it is strong.
      And after they are made, Antuvozy will program them for some time before they reach full power. Then she will probably pgm them some more later when it becomes possible to improve them even more.
    • loohon
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 31, 2013
        Now i have a bunch more such wands, and the range is 250 miles on some of them. And they are also excellent for blasting the sky and de-cloaking hostile craft.

        These are extraordinarily, incomprehensibly, powerful. The reason has to do with both the generous use of metal-impregnated tape, and advanced programming.
        My impression is that a short piece of this tape might have 5 different programs threading around each other like a maze or circuit board. This type of programming requires a great deal of work, then is constantly being improved, requiring more work by Committee members. meaning, even if a crafter has the skills and character qualifications to make such wands, they may not be guided to, or guided to make as many, due to the limits of how much time The Committee can spend.

        Actually, this type of programming (tiny threads of programs juxtaposed in maze-like patterns) is not limited to this tape. It can be done to any metal or natural crystal, often greatly increasing the power of the item.

        In an effort to get more of this programming out there, Chemmerbuster
        http://loohan.com/ChemmerBuster.htm
        has communicated with the higher selves of 2 readers, and taught them how to do this sort of programming themselves.
        He taught the higher selves of Garret as well as an unknown female whose location is cloaked.

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 2, 2013
          I should iterate that the force goes right through metal, stone, etc. with no problem. I live in a cabin with galvalume sheet metal walls and roof.
          If you are in a car, it will go right through the metal, so no need to be waving it around up where people might think you have a gun.

          What about making CBs with this tech? Well, you don't really have to; you can (and often should) leave such wand(s) pointing upward.

          Now my 2nd Iargan-Ighina CB
          http://loohan.com/Iargan-IghinaCB2.jpg
          happens to have a bunch of this special tape wrapped around the pipe base. It has a 7 mile range (whereas chem is seldom much above 2 miles high, i have read).
          Also i just completed this mini-CB:
          http://loohan.com/MiniCB.4-13.jpg
          which has a bunch of the tape wrapping the 3 pipes together at the base. Interspersed with some wires.
          This unit should be several hundred times stronger when it gets more programmed over the next few weeks.

          Message 4 of 8 , May 3, 2013
            Actually, that "mini-CB" is neither more nor less of a CB than the other long-distance wands. I use it the same way, sometimes blasting in different directions. It's just more elegant and rugged than the wands. And stands upright by itself.

            Here is my latest wand:
            http://loohan.com/longbarrelrevolver.jpg
            I just started it yesterday. Already it has a range of 1700 miles; a record. No resin on it yet, even.

            BTW, i am often drawn to using pieces of July2012 programmed resin (ice cubes, etc.) in making these wands. I no longer make July2012 TBs as the Nov2012 pgm is slightly better for busting purposes, IMO. Yet, i still have some pieces of the July stuff laying around, and find that often the July pgm is preferred in making this type of wand.

            Message 5 of 8 , May 25, 2013
              There are now 12 readers of this forum, including myself, who can program this tape, etc. in this way.
              Several have never made these wands but their higher selves are programming their other devices.

              BTW i got a good deal on Shurtape DC181 on ebay. It is more user-friendly but the Flex-Fix works just as well once you get it on.

              This tape can also be useful in tossable items. Bal wrapped a cube-shaped device with some Flex-Fix and tossed it into the river here
              https://maps.google.com/?q=42.620423,-113.113857(My+Location%4017:06,5%2F25)&ll=42.620318,-113.113861&spn=0.122781,0.271912&t=h&z=12
              and it is amazingly powerful.

              Of course over the years the tape might deteriorate underwater.
              My thought is (haven't tried it yet) to take common rocks and wrap them in tape and then cast them in resin. Even take a Rolling Vicarah ball instead of the rock and wrap it. Recast maybe in the new PRG pgm if you have titanium.
              This is for people who can pgm the tape.
              However, we also have etheric allies who can program the stuff and would be inclined to do so with well-placed TBs.

> [...]
              > > Maybe a few drywall screws and nails.
              > > Also maybe a few steel balls as sold at Walmart for slingshot ammo:
              > > http://www.monstermarketplace.com/bb-guns-and-gun-accessories/1-4-steel-slingshot-ammo-by-marksman
              > > and other odds and ends.
              > > Also some wire, probably including the insulation.
              > >
              > > Most likely these wands will be embellished more in the future. The leftmost one doesn't even have any resin or stones (yet). It is just a piece of pipe, a large bolt, Flex Fix, and aluminum tape. Yet it is strong.
              > > And after they are made, Antuvozy will program them for some time before they reach full power. Then she will probably pgm them some more later when it becomes possible to improve them even more.

            • Cosmic Bal
              Message 6 of 8 , May 25, 2013

                www.amazon.com/Tovolo-KING-Cube-Trays-Blue/dp/B00395FHRO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1369531602&sr=8-1&keywords=tovolo+king+cube+ice+trays

                There's the mold I use for the cubes. I got two and have been reusing both for over a year now. Still in great shape. Use wd40 for first use if you feel like it.. keep stored flat and not flexed otherwise it with have wavy walls.

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 6, 2013
                  Now there are 15 readers with the training.

                  If you do the rock-wrapping thing, you may find limestone is the rock of choice (though any rock is good).

                  I made a couple TBs with wrapped rox in them, and they ended up themselves wrapped and incorporated into larger items. I wrapped some Rolling Vicarah balls and they too got snarfed up for larger projects like this jailer:
                  http://loohan.com/jailer-taped6.5.13.jpg

                  Tape: The Shurtape DC101 comes in silver or black. I have only used the silver, but i think the black should be just as good.
                  Also i found another brand online that i think would be equally good:
                  Polyken 557 UL 181B-FX
                  I have been going through an awful lot of tape in the past week. Maybe 10 rolls.

                  Aluminum: aluminum is not that great a metal, energetically, unprogrammed. But it seems to be the metal i use most lately, because when incorporated in a proper design with proper programming, it is often preferred. It has desirable properties for programming.
                  Aluminum normally is seen as an alloy, because pure aluminum is very soft. Aluminum tape is soft and probably pretty pure. As such, you want to avoid rubbing it into your skin. I have to work bare-handed, but i do not use my bare hands to rub the aluminum tape into place. I use the paper backing scrap or a rag when i rub it on firmly.

                  Also lately i have been using a lot of 1" aluminum roofing nails. These are a very hard, rigid, alloy.
                  Also many pieces of aluminum wire i found at a Home Depot (though not all their stores stock it. Lincoln Electric KH513
                  http://www.drillspot.com/products/1566396/Lincoln_Electric_KH513_MIG_Welding_Wire_4043_030_Spool

                  Often i wrap loops or spirals of wire around stuff i'm working on. Using this aluminum stuff or copper. Then tape over it.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 8, 2013
                    Seems there might be a couple other suitable brands.
                    I think any tape with a UL181 B-FX designation will work for this.