[arcology] Re: Arcosanti Arcology Network - Annual General Meeting

  • John Burridge by way of Ruth-Claire Wei
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 1999
      Hello,

      Thanks for the message. I do not think I will be able to attend
      physically. I might be able to virtually. Any thoughts about setting up
      a chat room on the internet which is concurent with the meeting? (I have
      not used chat, but this sounds like it would be a good networking tool).

      - John

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/arcology