[arcology] Re: June Meeting.

  • Ruth-Claire Weintraub
    Message 1 of 7 , May 3, 1999
      have you emended the agenda? or do i send the one that i glommed together?
      the proposed one was only a suggestion. claire

      >>could start on Thursday and go through Monday.
      >
      >Sounds good!
      >
      >>Tony, Monique and Neil, Moppy and other local people. Have
      >>we made sure everyone has been notified?
      >
      >No one has been notified that I know of.
      >Maybe you could send an e-mail to the general list with the agenda
      >attached. We need confirmation of how many people are going to be there so
      >we can reserve the rooms at Arcosanti.
      >
      >rafael.

      >SIGN UP FOR LIFEMINDERS FAMILIES AND ENTER TO WIN $1000 CASH!
      >Get FREE parenting and toy tips according to your child's age via
      >e-mail at http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/174
      >

      >eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/arcology
      >http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/arcology
    • Rafael Pizarro
      Message 2 of 7 , May 3, 1999
        Let's use that agenda. Let's try to meet mainly on SAturday and Sunday.
        Some people won't be there on Th. & Fri. and I will be using those days
        mainly to work on my book (w. Paolo).

        rp.

        At 10:23 AM 5/3/99 -0400, you wrote:
        >have you emended the agenda? or do i send the one that i glommed together?
        >the proposed one was only a suggestion. claire
        >
        >>>could start on Thursday and go through Monday.
        >>
        >>Sounds good!
        >>
        >>>Tony, Monique and Neil, Moppy and other local people. Have
        >>>we made sure everyone has been notified?
        >>
        >>No one has been notified that I know of.
        >>Maybe you could send an e-mail to the general list with the agenda
        >>attached. We need confirmation of how many people are going to be there so
        >>we can reserve the rooms at Arcosanti.
        >>
        >>rafael.

        >>SIGN UP FOR LIFEMINDERS FAMILIES AND ENTER TO WIN $1000 CASH!
        >>Get FREE parenting and toy tips according to your child's age via
        >>e-mail at http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/174
        >>

        >>eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/arcology
        >>http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications

        >Does your free web site address contain more letters than the alphabet?
        >Register a domain name with DomainDirect. A domain with NO hosting fees.
        >Visit http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/49 for full details.
        >

        >eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/arcology
        >http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications

        =========
        Rafael Pizarro
        Ph.D. Program
        School of Policy, Planning, and Development
        University of Southern California
        Ph# 323-935-3514
        601 S. Detroit St. #405
        Los Angeles, CA 90036

        Message 3 of 7 , May 8, 1999
          I have sent out 38 announcements, including two to the group lists. 8 of
          the 36 individual notes were bounced back to me, undeliverable, including
          ones to peter van erp and doug collinson. what other means do we have for
          announcing? can't we post this on the netpage? thanks. claire

          Message 4 of 7 , May 8, 1999
            At 06:19 AM 5/8/99 -0400, you wrote:
            >I have sent out 38 announcements, including two to the group lists. 8 of
            >the 36 individual notes were bounced back to me, undeliverable, including
            >ones to peter van erp and doug collinson. what other means do we have for
            >announcing? can't we post this on the netpage?

            I would think so.

            rp.

            =========