WHO WANTS TO LIVE & WORK IN A SMALL DOME CITY?

  • Eco-Healthy-Sustainable Resort Cities
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2000
      WHO WANTS TO LIVE & WORK IN A SMALL DOME CITY?

      Very soon, we will 'officially' offer the opportunity to do just that.

      We will be building a small dome city for about 5,000 people on over
      1,000 acres of rural land in the South.

      (The property is just over 1 mile in each direction - the location
      will NOT be revealed yet)

      We are ALSO working on 2 City Projects in the Caribbean & C America.

      This City will be Fully Eco-Healthy Sustainable & mostly Self-
      Sufficient.

      Because of the CC&R's - ONLY Businesses & Employees of those
      businesses; retired people, home-based business people & tourists & a
      few other special categories of people will be allowed to
      Build/Purchase or Rent/Lease a dome or other alternative home or
      business building in the community.

      The 'living' accomodations will range from camping to executive
      homes; including the Resort.

      (the prices will be much cheaper than in any comparable town -
      including Minimal utility bills - usually on the phone lines, local
      water, etc)

      ALL buildings will be built Eco-Healthy Sustainable & somewhat Self-
      Sufficient.

      ALL buildings will have Air & Water Purification & Energization
      Systems.

      ALL buildings will be Recycling most of their own waste products;
      whatever isn't recycled 'in house' will be taken by the local
      Recycling companies.

      ALL vehicles will be either electric or 'human-powered' (Since the
      city is small, it'll be very Easy & Healthy to 'walk' to work, to the
      stores, to school; Maximum - a 20-min walk.

      The Library will be Fully On-Line - including audio & video tapes,
      but NO books.

      ALL news, newsletters, etc will be Fully On-Line - a Minimum of paper
      will be used; VERY FEW trees to be cut down for use in THIS City.

      ALL landscaping will be 'edible', 'xeriscaping', 'permaculture'
      & 'organic' farming - including part of the parks.

      Every building will provide most, if not all of its own power needs

      Every building will provide most, if not all of its own
      heating/cooling needs.

      The schools will be private & alternative - as well as home schooling.

      For those who are not in their own business; you must be willing to
      work for one or more of the following types of companies - ON the
      property.

      The types of businesses that will be set up in the community are:

      1) Dome & other alternative housing companies

      2) Recycling companies

      3) Home-based businesses

      4) Alternative health companies

      5) Eco-Environmental companies

      6) Eco-Health Sustainable Resorts

      7) Organic & Sustainable Agriculture

      8) Alternative vehicles companies

      9) Some hi-tech companies

      10) Tele-commuting companies.

      11) Service & Repair companies for the above

      12) Other types of companies that conform to the basic CC&R's

      This is ONLY a PARTIAL list of the features of this community. Later,
      more details will be released.

      This gives you somewhat of an idea of what is being planned now.

      If you are SERIOUSLY INTERESTED, & are in a POSITION to PARTICIPATE
      in the Creation of the City, please email us @:
      ecohealthrsrtcity@...

      Thanks for your time.

      Regards, Dan Luxan, President/CEO