Eric Lim invites you to Collaborative Second Home for Live-Work-Travel-Learn-Play

  • Eric Lim
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2013
      Meetup
      Eric Lim invited you to join
      Collaborative Second Home for Live-Work-Travel-Learn-Play
      I'm starting Meetup Groups / Master Mind Groups for Ownership of Collaborative Second Home anywhere in the world for Live-Work-Travel-Learn-Play (LW-T-LP) Lifestyle and Passive Incomes. Come and find out "Why & How"!
      Eric Lim

      Collaborative Second Home for Live-Work-Travel-Learn-Play

      Kuala Lumpur, my

      The Twenty-First Century is witnessing the emergence of the New Normal / Sharing Economy. This is impacting companies and their employees, particularly in terms of the advocacy for the Triple Bott...

      Join the other 2 members!

      What is Meetup?

      Meetup is the world's largest network of local groups.

      123,495
      Local groups
      135,135
      Meetup topics
      2 million
      Monthly RSVPs
      45,000
      Cities worldwide

      If you're not interested, there's no need to do anything. Meetup will not keep your email address.

      Questions? You can email Meetup Support at: support@...
      Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163