New Soleri Documentary - Before Form

  • George
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 5, 2012
      There is a new documentary being produced and filmed at Arcosanti. It takes a fresh look at Soleri and his process of design. The project is being funded at Kickstarter. Check it out.

      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1155960840/before-form-the-creative-world-of-paolo-soleri

      -George
    • anne tonks
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 5, 2012
        Hi George:  I have contributed.  Thanks for bringing this to my attention.  Anne