Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

  • eric lim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2009

      LinkedIn

      P.S.:- Surthrival .... thriving through all circumstances
      In the spirit of Bumisohology (interconnectedness, survival, thrive and fate ... SURTHRIVAL ... thriving through all circumstances), I like to dedicate my 100th post in this blog to Michael Jackson’s memory:-. http://tinyurl.com/lbdreg

      - eric

      Learn more:
      https://www.linkedin.com/e/isd/631655652/UQypCNf8/

      © 2009, LinkedIn Corporation