The Emerald Forest is to play a major role, in changing the world,

  • temeluch
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2008
      The Emerald Forest is to play a major role, in changing the world,
      through the spread of Sustainable Communities, which is something
      that almost all newly forming communities do aspire to become.

      Each of these new communities, that we should be creating now,
      throughout the world, are to be seen as being, like separate Trees in
      a forest, that are all connected, even though they will each stand
      alone, but they will each take some time, to begin to grow.

      As these Trees grow larger, and begin to influence the conditions, in
      their own local climates, they will also be able, to connect up more
      and more, to form into the Emerald Forest, which really can help to
      Save the Earth, by changing the local environmental climates, and by
      changing the social climate.

      Each community takes responsibility for its own Watershed, and the
      local Eco-Region. In this way we will be able to save the Earth, one
      watershed at a time. One Tree can easily be blown over, when it
      stands alone, and especially when the environment, all around it has
      been devastated, while a whole stand of Trees, can better withstand,
      the winds of change, as they can help to support each other, and they
      can hold their ground better, and retain water, and together they can
      begin to influence the global social climate, and that of the Earth.

      If one Tree ever does go down, as may happen from time to time, then
      those people, who once lived there, can then be moved to another
      community.

      Water can be shared, since each Tree shades the soil around it, from
      the scorching heat of the Sun, and in many ways, they can feed each
      other, and in time the roots, may even connect up, and they will
      begin to grow together into one. We will be able to show the whole
      world how to live, by demonstration and example, as a living part of
      the Earth, and the Whole Web of Life, so you folks are all welcome to
      join us. - T

      To join our email group just send a blank email to:

      Emerald-Forest-subscribe@yahoogroups.com