Looking for an Earth Friendly community style living solution? N.Cal

  • temeluch
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2008
      Looking for an Earth Friendly community style living solution?

      There is a Meeting of the Kindred Spirits coming up March 29th! And
      we do need to see some more Positive well integrated Female Energy in
      this group who can work closely with others. Freedom is Now.

      http://edenvillage.net/18.htm

      Small Cabins under one hundred square feet can sometimes be used
      in some states until you get ready to go up to code with a real home.

      That would be an 8x12 cabin with rooftop rainwater collection.

      A simple and fairly inexpensive solar power system that I might
      recommend for instance, might consist of 6 - SQ 160 Watt PV panels,
      One MX60 Controller and 4 L-16 H Deep Cycle batteries along with a
      nonda power center and a battery bank desulfator.

      Forget Flourescents unless you like to watch people eat mercury.

      The time is now to switch to low voltage LEDs.

      We are still looking to organize a group of volunteers to
      help out some good folks one day out of the week, with some
      organic gardening and we still do need someone to take Minutes
      at the next meeting.

      It would be possible, I would think, if there is a single female or
      two out there who is cool about living closer to the Earth then
      I may be able to provide a place for you to live, for
      maybe 6 months out of the year up where I live in Northern
      California.

      If you can simply come to our next meeting on March 29th. - T

      http://edenvillage.net/18.htm