Group Rules

  • Louis Dallara
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2008
      This group was originally created with no rules, but we have found
      over time that the group doesn't work well unless it does have some
      rules.

      1. Discussion is limited to Arcology.
      2. Do not attack fellow group participants in public or in private. If
      you see an attack, do not answer it but please forward it to the
      moderators.
      3. If you do not follow the rules you will removed from the group.