arcology design mindmap

  • Jack Seay
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2007
      I have created a mindmap (using NovaMind) showing a few of the concepts involved in designing an arcology. Let me know if you would like the source file.

      http://hyperworlds.org/mindmaps/ArcologyDesign.jpg

      Einstein: Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance
      Jack Seay - http://hyperworlds.org (replacing the web) 1. Listen, 2. Think, 3. Speak

    • Jeff Buderer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2007
        Jack,

        I had a chance to take a look. Good effort.

        I actually think it would be good to create a similar map but using Solerianisms as much as possible.

        In other words use a mind mapping tool to map out all of his terminology.

        Could you send me the source file?

        Jeff