The Spirit of Place

  • temeluch
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2006
      What needs to Happen.

      We now need to begin making some
      new choices about where we are
      really going with this whole new
      thing we have called living life
      like it really mattered right here
      on Earth and within the Spirit of
      Place in Peace that really does
      come with a price tag sometimes.

      We do need to clarify a few things
      just a little bit. There are some endless
      boundaries that do need to be respected and
      there are some emerging distinctions
      that do need to be made clear.

      We do need to know who is really on
      board with the project and who
      is not really on board, and on what scale
      we can prevail, because we
      do actually have to be able later on to
      continue to change the name
      of the game in an apparently disorderly
      manner as we progress over
      and onwards in our efforts to step up the
      pace and to resolve the
      immense complications that would only
      hold us all back for nothing.

      Changes

      We must move way
      beyond the sidewalks of doom
      and gloom, if only to protect the
      natural integrity of this one small
      planet, and all the life on it,
      so that we don't all go the way of
      the Bongo or the Oryx or the
      White Rhinoceros.

      Every member of these communities
      will have some place where they
      really do fit in, and with some idea
      what they can do, and how they
      can relate and how they can participate,
      and do their part towards
      supporting the rightful unfolding
      of this vastly immense new
      creation because real freedom
      has to be earned before it can be
      burned.

      We will all have to change in order
      to better serve the Earth and
      all her children in the one way
      that she really does need our help
      with some guidance and direction
      from down below.

      If we don't get control of our own human
      scale sustainable natural
      economies of scale we will have no
      choices because all of our
      choices will already have been made
      for us by this pointless
      pandering to the last and the least
      among us who would only drag us
      all the way down into the ground.

      If there are some others who can
      speak with True Spirit, then let us
      hear it. Homeless people are always
      welcome to feed the world and we support
      the emerging power of the feminine spirit.

      But we don't play the
      same old games here, like that blundering
      power of numbers, that has been driving
      the world of politics and the media beyond
      the point of no return.

      They will always sell us all out
      and the Earth as well which has
      been paying that hefty price for too