Introduction to the group

  • loeffvincent
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6 12:21 PM
      Hey everyone, I don't know if it is rude to start a topic like this
      but I wanted to (re) introduce myself to the group. A few years back I
      was a member of this group too. Back then I wanted to make a
      non-computer game wherein you could build an Arcology, a simplified
      verion ofcourse, and use it for roleplaying games (alike D&D and
      Shadowrun. But as most projects I start, it failed because there was
      too much to do, with too little people and too little time and besides
      that, I was studying photography. That was two years ago. I graduated
      and got kicked into the working society.
      However, the idea of arcology still pulled at me. The same with
      architecture, and so here I am back again as an first year
      architecture student.
      Since I left this group I see a LOT has happened and posted and
      therefor I am very glad to see "oldtimer" Randal is still in the
      group. First weeks I won't be posting a lot I think due to university
      and the lack of internet in my new room. I also have a lot of reading
      and catching up to do, but that's only good.
      So this message was written to introduce myself and say hi to people I
      know from back then.
      I Hope to have some good posts and help you guys and myself out on
      various thoughts.

      Regards

      Vincent
    • Louis Dallara