nice images

  • Franz Nahrada
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2006
      Dear Arcologists

      I found these images of Harry Glücks AltErlaa (Vienna) on the very rich
      website of a friend who has a fruitful passion for architectural
      photography.

      I think they are impressive and mirror the "near to arcology" approach of
      this Austrian architect..

      http://www.hierner.info/ar_glueck.htm

      By the way, Michael cannot use his great talents in Austria. The law
      forbids him to live on architectural photography because he has not made a
      chemical apprenticeship in traditional photography!!

      weird, isnt it?

      Franz