nb

  • Dan Keram
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 8:11 AM
      This is WAY off topic, but I am curious to know what
      y'all think about this idea of 'Nation Building.'
      Also, what ya think about the US or the West
      attempting to introduce democratization to nations and
      cultures that have neither experience nor empathy with
      it.

      Finally, I can't help but notice all that TV coverage
      of the funeral of the Pope....... any thoughts on
      either the coverage or the man?

      Dan Keram

      http://personals.yahoo.com