Nader and Arcology

  • Doctress Neutopia
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2004
      Hello Folks,

      I talked with Ralph Nader last week and got to ask him a question on how he
      plans to end sprawl. He sent me a book that his organization is using to
      address the sprawl question. It is entitled, How Smart Growth Can Stop
      Sprawl. He didn't know about Paolo's arcology idea. He wants me to send him
      information about alternatives to sprawl. What other web sites and books
      would people here recommend to Nader other than Soleri's web site?

      Sincerely, Doctress Neutopia