[arcology] Re: More Soleri and Wright

  • Ruth-Claire Weintraub
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 1999
      Paolo worked as a bus boy (or some other kitchen-related task) at Taliesin.
      All the apprentices did dog work there. I think Colly said that Mrs.
      Wright took exception to Paolo's habit of not wearing shoes with closed
      toes: something like that.

      And now that I think of it, it moght have been somewhat less than a year
      that he was there. I might have scribbled something about all that
      somewhere; I'll try to get to my files before the end of the year.

      Is there a particular reason you are looking into Soleri's time at
      Taliesin? Claire