[arcology] vastu panorama 2000

  • ivvrf
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 1:03 AM

      Hi all, here’s an event that being an Architect  you may be interested in this.

      Event: International Conference ‘Vastu Panorama 2000’ on Vastu/Feng Shui/Building Biology/Geomancy, etc.

      Date: Fri, 11th Feb. 2000 to Sun 12th Feb. 2000

      Description: we are on the threshold of a new millenium. If we look the past we will find that there has been a constant degradation of life and environment around us. Institute of Vedic Vastu & Research Foundation (IVVRF) has decided to enter the new millenium by launching itself with a resolve to take positive measure to correct this imbalance between man and the environment. It is with this aim that IVVRF has decided to hold ‘International Conference: Vastu Panorama 2000’ from 11th, 12th & 13th Feb. 2000 at Indore (India).

      Consents for participation in conference from various parts of the world i.e. India, U.K., Europe, United States of America, Middle East, Far East etc. have already been received. Allied professionals related to field of Vastu; i.e. Feng Shui, Geomancy, Building Biology, Architecture, Engineering, Medical, Interior Designing, Landscaping etc. will participate in the conference to make it a grand success.

      This invitation is extended to all concerned professionals to actively participate in this conference. The theme of the conference is "the study of energetic dimension of man and behaviour of environment."

      For further details & latest information kindly visit the web: www.ivvrf.com

      Thanking you,

      With regards,

      Pankaj Agrawal