Re: [arcology] Re: Arcologists Unite

  • Alan Grimes
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 13, 2002
      > UmmÂ… I finished a minor in French and can read classical Greek
      > fairly well. I play the tuba. I've had some experience programming AI
      > and VR for my own enjoyment. I'm a big philosophy buff, I have a
      > pretty extensive understanding of psychology and religion, and I'm
      > competent in the sciences.

      Cool, I am trying to do a project to produce an AI testbench...
      Something for a baby AI to interact with and learn and to give the
      programmer/teacher a common frame of refferance. I could really use your
      help. =P

      I krnow this is off topick but then if there's one there might be more!
      =)

      --
      pain (n): see Linux.
      http://users.rcn.com/alangrimes/
      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 13, 2002
        Hi Louis,

        Thanks for the offer, that's terrific! I'd love a personal email
        address... What format are we going to use???

        eblyth@...
        ericblytharcologynetwork.org
        eric.blytharcologynetwork.org

        etc...

        I also think we should have a few generic email addresses reserved
        for when our website is up. ie. info@... and
        membership@..., admin@..., and maybe
        a few others...

        Thanks again for the great offer!!!