Re: Golf carts in the house

  • ericofeeler@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2001
      Electric makes sense, but does photovoltaic indoors make sense? I
      think I heard (not sure) that larger PV cells don't do well working
      off of indoor lights, only sunlight will do... If you could use
      indoor PVs, why not coat all available indoor walls with it
      and 'recycle' all the energy given off by the lights....

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/