New issue of Working Papers

  • Randall Hunt
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2001
      The September issue of Arcology Working Papers is now available by post.
      Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to POB 1062, Jerome, AZ 86331.
      Included in this issue is a concept proposal by Gene Zellmer of a 500-year
      town, a sketch of parabolic voice reflectors for amusement, a note on
      growth capacity, a suggestion for fractal mathematics, and a further
      developed section for a neighborhood.

      You are also invited to read and comment on various notions put forth in a
      paper on arcology that is available online at
      http://www.wildapache.net/randhunt/arcology/considering.htm

      Randall Hunt

      "My objective is to articulate a means by which an arcological city
      for a resident population of 25-30,000 can be built in the world
      as it is today." http://www.wildapache.net/randhunt
    • Jim Galasyn
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2001
        Just sent my sase, looking forward to it!

        Jim