Re: [arcology] Re: drop the bomb!

  • Daniel DeLorme
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2001
      Alan Grimes wrote:

      > The extreme case of "masculine" architecture is the Eiffel Tower;
      > Completely useless except as a tool for getting minds to stop fearing
      > anything over four storries...

      Huh? And here I thought it was designed as a radio transmission tower ;-)

      Daniel
    • Alan Grimes
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2001
        > Huh? And here I thought it was designed as a radio transmission tower

        That was a secondary application that arose some 20 years later.

        (you are looking at the 1880s vs 1905...)

        --
        Cybernetic Intelligence: The gateway to the future! =)
        http://users.erols.com/alangrimes/ <my website.