      Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2003 8:27 AM
      Subject: [arcology] Re: Initiative

      Ok, I've been offline, had some email/virus/system problems and
      recovering from bronchitis, buts give it a Go !

      The Web site Initiative..
      Issues..
        1- Domain Name
        2- ISP Host

      1-I did a who is for domain name of Arcology.com which I though was
      owner by Robert Rainmaker, who had offered it to us. I sent a email
      to him and recieved no response. He's what the whois showed.

      Registrant:
      PPSA Consulting (ARCOLOGY2-DOM)
         3912 Lexington Ct.
         Bettendorf, IA 52722
         US

         Domain Name: ARCOLOGY.COM

         Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
            Johnson, John  (JJ383)            jjohnson@...
            PPSA Consulting
            3912 Lexington Ct.
            Bettendorf, IA 52722
            319-332-1496 (FAX) 360-838-9680

         Record expires on 20-Sep-2003.
         Record created on 21-Sep-1996.
         Database last updated on 12-Jan-2003 11:09:30 EST.

         Domain servers in listed order:

         PPSA.COM                     216.12.18.42
         NS.CFW.COM                   216.12.0.20

      The site appears to be down. It is due to expire in Sept 2003. We
      could make an offer to buy it now or put in a backorder to purchase
      it.
      or chose another domain name. ????? www.arcologys.com or .org ???

      2- I have a ISP Host that I would provide the space for the site once
      we decide on the domain. The host is http://www.globalhosting.com/
      Right now I own the domain http://www.arcologynetwork.org/
      and have it hosted on Globalhosting..

      Thought maybe we should start a new list with the folks intereseted
      in the web site only.

      Best Regards and a Happy New Year
      Lou

      > What's the plan for the website???  We had someone mention we could
      > use the arcology.org, and someone else the arcologynetwork
      URL's...
      > Are these still available?  If not, is anyone actually interested
      > enough to register and create a new domain and website?
      >
      > And once all that is done, can anyone create a NICE website,
      > something professional looking?

      Site of the month. The 500 year Town. L. Gene Zellmer 1998
      http://www.www60829.w1.com/

      *