Re: found universal preamp

  • motscousus
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 1, 2002
      --- In archosjukebox6000@y..., Kathy Hussey <kathy@h...> wrote:
      > > 149$ ?? cheap ??
      > > Is it a joke ?
      > >
      > > I build one by my self, using a www.velleman.be kit. it cost me
      less
      > > than 20 euros including batteries, box, wires, plugs....
      >

      > No it's not a joke - it's a re-post of a link to the least expensive
      > PRE_BUILT preamp that is small and battery powered...but thanks for
      your
      > kind words.

      Maybe i was a bit direct, but you have to admin that 149$ for fews
      simples chips and some plastic it's a bit too much. isn't it ?

      I am not an electrical engineer, I am a computer scientist. Building
      these kits is really NOT difficult. if you are more than 12 years old
      and if you follow the manual, you could easily make it.

      Henri