archos build quality

  • Zachary St. Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2000
      I had bought a used pjb 100, but it just didn't seem worth the price.  It was not a bad product, but it felt more like an experiment (kind of cheaply made).  For instance, the battery door was extremely flimsy and could break with very little pressure.  The build quality of the archos seems to be much better and more professional.  I also like the smaller size of the archos much better.  I'm glad I waited for the archos.  To those who have handled both products, what do you think?

      Zach