Re: [archosjukebox6000] What about the Skipping - Owner Poll - How often and can Firmware Fix?

  • Lee Berube
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2000
      mine is every once in 25 songs. sometimes more. but its the same as you
      ...sitting on a flat table dc plugged in full batteries the works and yup
      still a skip. but this is happening with everyones. yes i think it is a
      design flaw that an upgrade will help but...........HOW DO WE ALL GET ARCHOS
      TO REALIZE THIS? WE NEED TO ALL GET A PETITON OR SOMETHING TOGETHER TO LET
      THME KNOW THAT THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE TO THIER BUYERS.
      i was contemplating sending mine back ......but why?? its in everyones
      jukebox from the sound of it...so im hoping for archos to get the shit
      together and fix this problem. if we get enough people together on this we
      can get either a recall of the product .......prompt refunds.........or an
      upgraded program. why couldnt you download mediaplayer onto the disk the
      play mp3s from that now wouldnt that be something if we could hack into it
      enough to rework the whole program.. WISHFULL THINKING NEVER HURT>>>HEH HEH

      LEE